[A] Reckoning-Stormrage is recruiting DPS/Heals for Mythic EP

Reckoning is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Stormrage (US) with a fun and inclusive community. We’re looking for skilled players with team-oriented mentality, who are willing to show up, do their job, and are willing to learn.

We are recruiting an experienced healer (Priest, Pally, or Druid preferred), and some strong DPS. All exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of class/spec.

Raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11 pm server (EST)

What can Reckoning offer you?

Raiding: Reckoning is progression minded, but we don’t forget how to have a good time! We offer equal opportunities for both old and new players in a friendly, fun, and inclusive environment. Our officers and leads will help you get and stay raid-ready provided you are willing to put in the work. We run lots of M+ dungeons during the week and Heroic EP on the weekends to help gear people people who may be a bit behind on gear.

Mythic Keystones: We have an active M+ community. All of our raiders are required to run at least one M+10 a week. We have 5 organized teams that run on scheduled days to get this done. We also have numerous players who run Mythics daily on their own time so there are always groups going.

Community: Reckoning strives to create a fun, friendly, and mature environment, where you can meet and play with players you are proud to call friends. We value lasting supportive relationships between members, wherever the game may take them. Our guild hosts many social events both in and out of game, including random guild meet ups in real life!

Requirements

Commitment: All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding. If you can’t keep a positive and constructive mindset when working on progression content, then we may not be the guild for you. We require each of our raiders to be dedicated towards improving their mains both in and out of raid. Personal responsibility is essential.

Attendance: We expect all of our raiders to show up on time and prepared consistently. If you run with us, we require three hours a night, two nights a week, and at least one Mythic+10 key weekly.

Communication: World of Warcraft is a team game and communication is essential when raiding. Therefore, having a headset is a mandatory requirement. We use Discord for our voice chat. We are an English-speaking guild.

For additional information or if you have any questions please contact me though btag, Voodoø#1541.

(ø is Alt+0248)

Hey my buddy and I are interested in joining

Afternoon, Chakaa! What’s your battle tag? I’d like to chat with you in more depth.