[A] Reckless Few recruitment - *Retired Feb 2019*

Recruiting raid ready players looking for progression in ToS. Get in now before its out!
Recruiting well geared Dps for ToS teams(s) as well as players with a proficient tank offspec. Get in now while there is still time prior to ToS!
Still accepting well geared ranged DPS as well as DPS with proficient tank OS for the ToS team(s).
Recruiting DPS for progression teams!!! Get in now before ToS is out!!!!!!!
Very few Spots for try out available as ranged DPS. Must be raid ready.
Bump!
Beware, BigM hungers
Currently recruiting DPS for Burning Throne in Nov. DPS with proficient OS are a plus. Other rolls will be considered depending on Xp and skill. Get your feet wet now before the last raid of the Xpack hits.
BFA raid spots available for inquiry.
We have room for 1 heal(non shaman), Enhance Shaman, Demon hunter and Boomkin for the Opening raid roster in BFA. Other classes and specs will be considered.
Limited spots for DPS looking to progression raid.
Do to overwhelming response, open recruitment for progressioning raiding has closed. Casual and back up players may still apply for said roles.
Opening the possibility for a spot: Boomkin , Affliction warlock. Must be geared. Must understand and have gone over basic Heroic and Mythic fight mechanics. Applicants that meet the criteria will be given a trial run.
Yo! Opening doors for us as we jump into mythic Uldir! We are looking for a ranged dps (non hunter) with Discord and preferably a mic!
Message Norhwen, Nood, or Zestroz in game!
1 Like
Bump! Still looking for ranged who can out dps my bally, your prize will be finding a good home, like an adopted puppy.
A good home with like those weird teenage sons (Aka Gin).
1 Like
Bumpity bump!
Still looking for elite ranged dps to help us push mythic Uld before 8.1!
1 Like
I'm by no means elite (gear wise) But I'd love to tag along for a Mythic dungone or two or three or how ever many it takes to get 2 hyrdorcores.

Only started playing again about am2 weeks ago. I was a HC raider / PVPer in Vanilla on Uther and Sen Jin. Server firsts on C'thulu and some Naxx content.

Got a new career in BC so focused on Arena and was on the number 1 alliance team for several weeks before real life took over. Alos Blizzard made the hunter NOT fun in BC at all.

Came back in Lich but rolled a DK and tanked. Bailed again and came back for end of Cata and a lot of panda, but casual. Only did heroic 10 mans in Panda as a DPS / Tank DK.

Came back to Hunter in BFA, having fun, loving PvP again. But would love to get in with some quality people.

TL;DR I'm just a guy, who loves wow, can play pretty dang good. does what he is told. Needs 2 hyrdocores. Am nice enough to know what helping someone means and in turn will pay back kind gestures. Also, I like pie and 80's synthpop.
1 Like

Have room on the main team for 1-2 dps as well as 1 heal.

11 Likes

Didn’t you guys used to be something? Now you’re like 10th on the server in progression…

1 Like

I stepped down and we went our separate ways in February of 2019 for RL journeys. Hence stopping at the start of a new tier (at the time). But thanks bub.