A recent lawsuit accuses the WoW team of being part of a "frat boy culture" - does that impact the story?

That’s especially bad, because of the allegorical nature of Arthas and Sylvanas.

2 Likes

It made me sick actually.

yeah, I remember that thread it was an Ainhin thread where he wanted Arthas to come back to finish the job. I got teamed up against by Ainhin, Finninbas and Ethriel and got a 2 week ban for calling them out for that.

I brought up the allegorical nature and was told by the GM that talking about the thing that rhyms with tape and SA were not allowed to be talked about in the forums when I appealed it.

Hypocrites.

2 Likes

I’m out of likes to shower y’all with.

1 Like

Aww. Always tomorrow :heart:

I’ve been silenced several times because of them.If you go after them with the truth, they get their friends to mass report you

1 Like

haha same. friggin’ gatekeeping likes

1 Like

I’ve been accused of being a horde spy because I don’t praise the alliance and everything they do in game and I’m like Y’all know I’m just here for my giant fur babies(The Worgen) :wolf:

1 Like

Do you think Ethriel will come back when Tedrassil is renewed? they went completely awol from here and Reddit.

She was last seen 7 hours ago. She just hasn’t posted anything.

Well, a moderator once had to edit my post and said “Just because it’s not censored, doesn’t mean that it’s allowed.” If the word is not allowed, then it shouldn’t be in the game. Just say “SA” instead.

1 Like

Maybe. Who knows, with the amount of headcannon she spat as fact, I doubt it.

at least she’s okay. that’s a relief. I also spotted Kyalin in a like the other day. Looks like people are still stalking these forums and that’s good.

1 Like

I respect Kyalin. She does make a lot of solid points.

2 Likes

Haha, I actually used to do that, before I started posting here.

2 Likes

I love debating with Kyalin. she’s awesome… She’s Evelysaa’s crush lol

I wish someone crushed on me tbh.

1 Like

Who said I wasn’t crushing on ya huh? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :wolf:

1 Like

<3 <3 <3 pets

1 Like

You’ve replaced Kyalin’s spot for that

1 Like

awww <3 that makes my day.

1 Like

Seriously though Ren, you’re super sweet. It’s why I adore talking with you, even if we don’t always agree :heart: :wolf: