[a] rdruid or dps sham lf adult guild

Hello

I am looking for a home. I need to find a home with a good group of adults (I’m 30’s) that do content together. I am EST time zone. Looking for more of a group that laughs and has fun together rather than any super serious progression. I dont mind playing either character and both are pretty similarly geared. Would love to find a good fit heading into Shadowlands.

Synisizm#1704

Hey!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and Just started Heroic 7/12 (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS (Spriest / Monk preferred) and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Looking to fill our 2/3/11 roster.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MNT. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Days are Sunday and Wednesday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] Family guild lfm members and raiders
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Hi Cynisizm,

The Watch is an Alliance guild on the Lightbringer realm that is casual but we run M+ and we raid a couple of times per week. We have a WoW Community set up also named The Watch, feel free to join that group if you would like to talk to us or come along on a raid or dungeon to check it out. You can reach me in game at Dralnor#1462 also.

Hi Cynisizm,

You fall right into our guild’s typical age range, and based on your post, I think your personality may be a good fit for us. That said, I checked your character armory to try to get an idea of what you might have meant by not looking for any super serious progression, and our progression is definitely a little ahead of what you might expect out of the kind of group you’re looking for. That said, I think because of the kind of group culture you described that you’re looking for, you may want to look into us anyway. I’ve linked our guild information so you can read about the kind of group culture we have, and also the kinds of resources we provide to help our less-experienced players develop. You can also watch the videos linked in our guild recruitment information to get an idea of what our raid environment is like, both during trivial farm content and during progression situations. If you like what you see, but feel a little intimidated by the seriousness with which we progress, please reach out to me on bnet for a chat at Klik#1399.