(A) RDps/Healer OS LFG

I am looking for a guild that needs a ranged dps main that can if needed heal offspec on bosses. I am more comfortable as a dps but do enjoy healing just need alot more practice. With a guild I am looking for a guild that I can continue to grow with, help the team out, raid with would like to do mythic raiding during this tier and for shadowlands, pvp here and there with and Keys maybe push as get more used to routes and dungeons wanting to get all plus 15 to get the mount this tier is my goal.

Looking to play either druid or shaman as for me those are the most fun classes and fit the play style I like to play the most and really like both the dps and healing specs of both in raid. With that being said I am looking for a guild that raids from 6pm to 9pm PST sunday through thursday and from 6pm PSt to whenever on friday or saturday can go late into the night both those days. I have already gotten aotc and done some mythic pulls, guild doesn’t have to be there just yet for me to be interested but would like to get into mythic and down a few to all bosses on mythic with guild(goes as far as we can as a guild) Don’t wanna do just aotc. I would prefer a raid team that raids 2 days a week and has a optional third day. would prefer 3rd day to be alt raid or ect so I can keep up both toons and help the guild out on either in any form of content.

If you think id be a great fit for your raid team or have any more questions feel free to ask, can link logs if need there as well. Also feel free to drop info below or reach out to me at my discord Torlekt#8868

Hi Torlekt, I wanted to see if 6pm to 9pm PST on T/Th worked at all? I know you have 6-8 highlighted, but I am unsure how strict those times are for you.

I am so sorry yes I ment to put 9pm as the second just updated it now

Azeroth Plumbing Company is a casual guild looking to recruit for heroic raiding. We raid Saturdays 7-10pm cst and are currently 3/10 heroic. We also do Mythic+ on the regular and are always wanting to push high keys. Please check out our Guilds of Wow page and hit me up if you’re interested in joining/checking out our discord.
Discord: Resto#9748
Btag : Moose#13697

:dancer:

[H] [6/10M WEEKDAY] [5/10M WEEKEND LF WW/DK] 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

You guys raid to early for me to come

If you’re willing to switch to Horde, Unsure on Area 52 might be a good fit for you! We raid about 30 minutes earlier than you’re looking for though, if that would work for you. We are 9/10 heroic and looking to start mythic as soon as we can get some more solid dps for our core group. We do need one dps with a healing offspec currently. We raid Weds 8:30-11:00 server (5:30-8:00 pst) and Friday 8:30-12:00 server (5:30-9:00 pst). We also try to do an optional alt raid on Saturdays at the same start time, it’s currently normal but will move to heroic once alts progress in gear. If you’re interested, my battle tag is Lilamb#1457

Hey, my guild could be a good fit for you. We do play horde so not sure if thats a deal breaker.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/htichondriushandsome-currently-910-heroic-recruiting/837339

Sorry for the late reply Torlekt, I never saw your notification. Our guild could be a good fit for you. Our schedule fits with what you were asking for, we have room for ele shaman and boomkin alike, have room for you to do healing nights if you feel like it (we are big on people playing what they enjoy over perfect optimization). We aren’t looking to push into mythic raids as a guild, but are looking into setting up saturday night alt runs now that we have the normal sludgefist skip quest done for our faster heroic progression.

If you want to talk more, go ahead and add my btag, speedzero#1562. I know not pushing into mythic may be a deal breaker for you though.

Hey Torlekt! I think our guild might be great for you!

< Touchin Your Naaru > is a semi-hardcore alliance guild on the Stormrage server. Currently 10/10N 2/10H looking to fill out our raid roster as we push into heroic. We plan to achieve AOTC and do some minor mythic raiding should time permit.

We are currently accepting any applications for healers and DPS.
Raid days: Fri-Sat 7:00-9:00pmCST

We are a laid back and very social group that runs M+ constantly whenever we’re on and not raiding. We love kicking in Discord and playing other games from time to time. If you want friends or a good group to run mid level M+ and raids we’re your guild!

If you are interested in joining comment below or message any of the following:
Slimjim2417 #1979 (recruitment officer)
Azunyan#1165 (GM)
Purtytopher #1907 (Officer)

Hello i sent you a Btag request i am Darkpenguin I have a guild we raid Fri/Sat 9pm-12am server if that is a good time for you.

Hi Torlekt. Satire is currently looking for ranged dps to push passed AOTC and begin Mythic progression. We are currently 9/10 H and I feel like we would be a perfect fit (even though everyone says that).

Our raiding times are Friday/Saturday from 9PM - 12 AM CST (7PM - 10 PM PST) and we have an optional farm/alt raid normal Tuesdays from 9pm CST to last boss kill (down to about an hour and half now).

We are a Horde guild on the US-Connect Bonechewer server is that is an issue for you.

I know I am a bit late to the game but if you haven’t found a home yet, send me a Battle.net request at Gingivits#11827 or on discord at pdubbs34#8341.

P.S. I am dying to get a boomkin with resto off spec and would love to get you in.

Hello, we are recruiting for Mythic Castle Nathria:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

Newly formed guild in BFA AOTC all tiers, 9/12M Nya.
We are currently 9/10H, Working on forming a stronger team core for Mythic prog.
Inclusive environment
We look for the BEST team players.
If you’re interested, please reach out to us.

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
kvncnh#1922 [Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]
Kawaiihealer#1404 [Discord: Kawaiihealer#8610]
nebu46#1564 [Discord: nebu46#7564]