[A] <Rapture> New guild is Recruiting for tbc

Our Mission

Rapture believes that the true and full measure of a guild is at the very core it’s members.
Epic’s get replaced, Raids fall into disuse. But the Membership keeps the guild going.
Rapture will commit itself to be a transparent,fun and a mostly drama free guild. That job starts with the leadership all the way down to our newest trials.

Our goal For The Burning Crusade is to clear every single piece of content that blizzard throws our way. From Kara to Sunwell. Laughing and having fun the whole way.

Our commitment to the community is to continually strive to make each member feel valued and part of the team. While getting fat epics !
So if you wanna be part of a team and not just a number to fill a slot Join us.

Feel Free to contact Exceed if your interested Or Treatment. To Join our discord Follow the link below Where you can find all of the info that you may need about Rapture. We are Growing Come be a part of that!

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/2CPP8Eg3HR

2 Likes

Been a member of this guild for only a few days but I highly recommend it. Chill casual play with friendly members and top notch guildmaster. Don’t have to be high level, most everyone is still under level 30 as we are just getting things rolling, so come grow with us.

2 Likes

I’m a current member of Rapture and would definitely recommend joining! So far everyone has been extremely friendly and I’m really looking forward to seeing the guild grow and progress through TBC. Come join us!

Solid plan to put players first and to grow organically into TBC content. At the end of the day everyone wants to have fun, and I feel like Rapture finds the balance of focusing on fun with a reasonable plan to attack upcoming raid content.

1 Like

From what I have heard and seen Rapture seems to be a fun guild to be apart of indeed, growing organically as the game intended, not an elitist group of individuals, but individuals who value their personal lives that just happen to play games on the side, but hard workers. Perhaps I can be a part of your guild when I am ready :slight_smile: Good luck

Regards,
Kovenus

Meh, is my updated rating.

Sorry you feel that way. Though i don’t think you gave us a fair shake. But you are entitled to your opinion. Either way i hope you find a guild that suits your needs. Safe travels !

Hmm, can my newly boosted priest join?