A random General Forum topic

Out of touch and assumes oof is an acronym. Attempts to look up and gets sidetracked on another site.

4 Likes

Insults age, screeches IRL and types fifty memes, unironically use /dab in the response.

Doesn’t acknowledge them after that, continues to rant and make multiple forum posts.

2 Likes

Feels insulted and plays the victim card

2 Likes

Calls everyone in the thread a blizzard white knight for paying for a sub, and yet pays for a sub themselves.

3 Likes

Reads thread and posts gif of Michael Jackson eating popcorn.

5 Likes

Replies to @Namisan incorrectly, and eschews brevity

2 Likes

Quotes part of your post, taking everything out of context, continues to go over it with a fine toothed comb.

Responds with overly passive-aggressive answer.

2 Likes

Says all this posters points are whataboutism instantly demolishing their totally inferior argument.

1 Like

Agrees…

Adding ellipses at the end…
Of every sentence to try and convey a disapproving and confused emotion…

4 Likes

Tries to flex by using Achievents

3 Likes

Quotes every single sentence you have like a list of shame, continues to use passive-aggressive language, using emotion and high ego to think they have an wordy upperhand on you.

2 Likes

See this.

Bolds this

And then passive-aggresively quotes this

3 Likes

Dismisses your point by quoting Youtuber

1 Like

Didn’t manage to counter OP’s last post so quotes someone else I disagree with just so I can get the last word against someone.

3 Likes

Calls every single point an ad hominen or projecting or some other argumentative fallacy without having any grasp on what any of those words mean.

Points out that emotion can’t be used in arguments and if they are that automatically means they lost the discussion because that totally makes sense.

2 Likes

Doesn’t post for several days, watches post turn into dumpster fire.

1 Like

Blames Ion even if not related

4 Likes

Is utterly refuted by multiple posters, but thinks objective dumpster fire thread turned out in my favor

3 Likes

Agrees, Ion is obviously the catalyst for all the wrong in this world.

3 Likes

Brings up how none of the points stated would work and we should focus on long term idea’s like Player Housing.

1 Like