[A] <Random Encounter> SH & Casual Raiding Guild 8PM EST Tues & Fri]

Random Encounter is a guild for older/mature gamers. We have jobs, kids, spouses, and many other responsibilities other than World of Warcraft. We were formed in January of 2019 by Wobblecogg. He is a military veteran with over 20 years of MMO experience. As a guild we believe that each guild member has the ability to make the overall guild experience better as a whole.

The members of Random Encounter are a group of gamers who value the quality of playing in an enjoyable community over all else. Sure, we have always been skilled with our characters and have countless success stories under our belts, but what fun is a game if you don’t have “fun” to begin with? Many of us have full time jobs, families, and other real life commitments so we try to make the most of the time we have in Azeroth. We host a wide variety of events tailored to all types of play-styles.

Our leadership consists of former guild masters/high level officers. We work hard to ensure that you log in, and off, with a smile on your face. We want you to be excited about being part of the family, and to wear our guild tag with pride. Even if you’re not doing anything in particular, you can always come on Discord. In RE we feel that text can only express so much. You shouldn’t have to type full sentences while dodging an angry Murloc. Voice Chat goes a long way to forming friendships.

At the end of the day, would you rather sit in a guild with 500 people, not knowing or caring if you make a difference? Wouldn’t you rather be in a guild taking on the odds and making an impact? Being a Member of RE grants endless possibilities. For you Raiding types out there, we raid Tuesday and Friday Evenings between 8-11pm server time. We have downed Onyxia and have steady progress in Molten Core. There is still room on the raiding roster, especially for DPS.

What are you waiting for? Come join the fun :slight_smile:

Very Respectfully,
RE Crew PST for more info (Wobblecogg, Faldor, Mythonhaos, Gidgetmai, Ladena & Lochlan)

Happy Friday everyone ! Not too hot, not too cold, just right. With well over 100 friendly and helpful people, consider joining a community to build lasting memories with in Classic. Questions? Add me as a friend on Discord Mythonhaos#6257.

A day late updating this week. Even officers have busy lives :smile: . Our guild continues to progress well in Raiding. We could use a few more DPS, especially a warlock. Many are getting into PVP now and we can always use more to instill some fear into the horde. The original members are now pretty much at 60 and working on alts. Lots to do for many play styles.

Excellent guild! Friendly and active!

2 Likes

Bump - apply today!

Happy Thanksgiving. Come check out the guild you were always looking for but never found. Contact me on discord Mythonhaos#6257

What makes us different? Your level, gear, wow experience doesn’t matter. Random Encounter is in for the long haul and we can help you in whatever your personal goals are. Community focused, competent raid group, and a strong leadership team. We still get stuff done all while in a supportive and friendly environment. Experience all WOW Classic has to offer. Come join us :slight_smile:

For many people, making friends, and sharing their experience is what makes an online game fun. As reflected by our name we put comradely and humor above all else. Still, we will see everything the game has to offer. Sound like you ?

Happy Holidays everyone. If you are looking for a home for the new year, come check us out.

Come see all that the game has to offer and make good friends along the way. Message Mythonhaos in game or on Discord Mythonhaos#6257 if you have any questions. Happy New Year !

Well over 100 members. 30-50 online during prime time. Many eager to help out. See what you have been missing.

1 Like

Ready for Blackwing Lair? We are. Don’t get left behind wondering what could have been the second time around. Join us !

Still looking for a few more good people. Light on DPS for raiding, but all roles welcomed.

Down goes Nefarion ! No “50 DKP minus” required. Good times. Come join us :slight_smile: Contact Mythonhaos or Skyewise in game with questions.

Pretty much full up but always looking for a couple more good people. Stay safe everyone.

Always looking for a few good people. A little short on Holy Priests. All raids pretty much on farm status. Check us out :slight_smile:

Hey! So I’ve been steadily leveling my Hunter up and am in search of a guild who could take me in and show me the ropes of raiding. I was always a casual player up until cata and never got into raiding proper and would love to learn how to raid in classic. I’m 21 and am mature and do not cause any trouble and just want to find a good guild to call a home where I can learn much more about the game and become a better player overall while feeling part of a family. Currently level 37 and have been steadily leveling the past week or so when I made this character, so I expect to hit 60 in about a couple weeks. Thanks for the great post. Name is Vislin so shoot me a whisper if you’re interested in taking me in.
Edit: I plan to do thorough research and aim to get all my BiS pre raid gear

Hello Vislin. I will keep an eye out for you in game. My main characters are Mythonhaos and Skyewise. Message me on discord Mythonhaos#6257. Talk soon !

Happy Mother’s Day everyone. Still going strong, downing content and having fun. Come check us out.

Welcome Brealy, Eviella, DocBlades, Caejin, Kitanria, Durwind, and Deadlift ! Lots of new faces. If you are looking to raid, or rolling your first character, RE has you covered. We have also allied with several other fun guilds to increase the friends you have available to play with. Don’t miss out on one of the best experiences Classic Wow has to offer. Message Mythonhaos in game or on Discord . What are you waiting for ?