[A] Raider Looking For A Place to Call Home? Come Join OATH! AQ Is Just Around The Corner!

Guild Name: **Oath **
Guild Type: Raiding, PvE (Some PvPers too!)

Raid Days/Times:
We have two raid teams with open spots to fill.
Team Allegiance Raids BWL/MC/Ony Tuesday 9 pm to Midnight Server time. Wed/Sun ZG

Team Fealty MC/Ony on Friday’s at 9pm and starting BWL on Sunday’s at 8pm server. Wed/Sun ZG

Recruitment Contacts: Iss (GM & RL of Team Allegiance), Shadytaco - RL of Team Fealty), Officers: Moonbug, Lyenir , Karoll.

Classes/Specs Recruiting:
**Team Allegiance is recruiting a BWL ready hunter & either a rogue or DPS warrior. **

Team Fealty is recruiting a Warlock, Mage, Dwarf Priest & Mele DPS (rogue, warrior or feral druid) .

Loot System: Loot is EPGP. If you don’t know EPGP, there is a great 16 min video on YouTube explaining how it works.

Recruitment Requirements:
Team Allegiance requires you can raid weekly on Tuesdays at 9 pm for BWL/MC & Ony. We will also need you to be available on Mondays at the same time once AQ opens.

We would prefer you to be BWL gear ready. The biggest thing is that you can come with a good attitude & prepared to have fun while focusing on progression.

Team Fealty is looking for players that can raid Friday’s at 9 pm & Sunday’s at 8pm. We do not have any gear requirements for joining, only that you have a good attitude. We can replace gear; we cannot replace a bad attitude. :wink:

Note: Our focus is on progression while having as much fun as possible! We’re looking to prepare for AQ with a few more talented players. Will it be you?! :heart_eyes:
Team Allegiance is 10/10 MC and 8/8 BWL. Team Fealty is 10/10 MC, also clearing ZG and Ony.

Those who have been raiding with us for a while have shared that this has been the best guild they have ever been in and really feel at home here.

We have created a community of friends that supports and cares for one another. We care about the people behind the computer and treat each one with the same respect we wish to receive.

If you want to join a guild that feels like a home, that doesn’t feel like you are just a faceless person lost in the masses, then come join OATH! We can’t wait to play with you! :partying_face:

4 Likes

I’ve been a member of Oath for several months now and I still love that the amount of teamwork I saw on my first day in the guild has continued even up to now. In this guild if you ever need anything the leadership and fellow guild mates will do their best to help you get it. So if you’d like to join a team that wants to make everyone stronger as we progress but is super chill about it and is unstressful then feel free to join us. :slight_smile:

Excellent guild with plenty of active, friendly and helpful individuals. I have been very pleased to be a part of Oath as it’s formed it’s second raid team, Fealty.

Definitely didn’t realize I was posting this under my alt. Message still rings true!