[A] Raid Geared Tank (Fury) LF guild

Very well geared fury tank looking for a guild. I could likely play fury as well, but would still prefer to tank. Looking for something a little more hardcore in nature while still being social and having fun. Virtually any raid time is good but prefer to raid on Tuesdays.

Logs and a list of gear can be provided on request.
Discord is Riatus#6037

Hello,

I lead Variance on Myzrael. I sent you a discord request name is Lotus#4187.

~Lotus

Sorry, just noticed this was a ally looking for guild.
removed my post, Good luck finding a guild.

Hi, (Raid Drunk or Die Trying) is recruiting all morning/early afternoon raiders at the weekend.
We are at Sulfuras which is one of the most balanced and crowed realm on ET.
The environment is friendly and the leaders are experienced.

DIscord: “6esSNyw”

Come on in

Riatus, still looking for a home? invoke has a warrior spot open.

Invoke is a 2 year old Classic community looking to expand our roster! We have achieved great feats, and are seeking more to continue to progress in both PvE and PVP. We accept new and old players to our guild however, we are a performance based guild. Maturity and respect is a must.

Guild Mission Statement: To provide quality raiding experience in a positive uplifting environment. We set the stage for success, be goal oriented, and strive for excellence. We push towards the “hardcore” side of raiding, but never make wow a second job.

Guild Culture Invoked was formed on 3-30-18 with the launch of kronos3, with the preparation for Blizzard Classic realms. The guild has found a healthy balance between WoW becoming a second job, and being a top tier guild. At times we will fall towards the “hardcore” aspect of the game. All of us work full time and have families, so we understand the importance of having that balance. We have an diverse group from raiders who Cleared naxx to new players.

Raiders: We will raid two nights a week, with a third night for new content.

Two Molten Core Clears Weekly+Multiple Onys
Tuesday is a little more hardcore, and sub1hour atm runs.

Tues: 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST (WED Will be the 2nd night when needed)
Sunday: 7:45pm- 11:00p EST (MON will be 2nd night when needed)
Add a 3rd night for progression: 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST

Raid times end at a HARD cut off.

We have had great success with our loot council. The factors being ;
-> Performance / attendance / consumes / attitude / Guild Involvement <–
We always ask our self “How does this improve our raid the most”. Our discord has full expectations and guidelines on this system.

All raid spots are performance based, we make sure people are showing up with full consumes and world buffs. This is what makes us “semi-hardcore”, but some might call us hardcore. More information can be found on our discord.

FAQ:
Realm: Heartseeker
Faction: Alliance
Loot: Loot council

Discord: discord.gg/7yjqXD2
Battle Tags: Sphinx#11851
GM discord: Valimare#1560 Recruiter: Raiah#0036
Please contact us with any questions at anytime.

Look us up: [A][Atiesh] <Sibling Rivalry> Friends/Families/Groups | 19/19 Raiding - #14 by Grastaff-atiesh

Hello,

We could use another talented fury warrior, we raid late night mon, tue, thur 10-1 pst

more info here

We are actually looking for a Fury Tank! We are a fun, competitive guild that clears mc under 1 hour and looking to get to 40- 50~ mins before BWL. Banter and Jokes are welcome! Message me on Discord Trance#8055