A Quick “wait what?” About Demo

Riddle me this warlock forums.

So we are master demon summoners right? Or supposed to be. But our “epic” pet is squishier than a water balloon. AND our reward for having this stupid meatball is that we can’t even muster the energy to use our interrupt pet, even temporarily. So we have to choose between damage or basic class functions?

I know this has been brought up a lot but what is that? It’s GAH-BAGE.

1 Like

felguard is just the tip of the iceberg as far as demo problems go.

1 Like

I know, so why is this allowed to persist. Im not a programmer but my god, it cant be THAT hard.

its a conscious decision by blizz. I’m not sure why they feel like it would give too much power to warlocks or something along those lines. my only guess is they view some of our utility in summons and hearthstones to make up for the lack of interrupt we bring. but the player base clearly does not agree, warlocks dont ever do the very high keys are are constantly in the d and f tiers on m+ ranks(for good reason honestly)

Worst part in SL with the increase to summons to 6 secs is going to be nigh impossible to summon midfight to interrupt some boss important spell cast.

So is like demo basically has to no to interrupt next expans.

Welcome to the one dps with no interrupt what so ever because going from dpsing a boss to try and use 6 secs to cast felhunter to the interrupt is just going to be a killer.

I am more of a fan of incompetence than a conscious decision, I guess we’ll see what they have in store for us next week.

welcome to warlock, all specs are garbage and no sign of a change for shadowlands, enjoy.

just talk to thal’kiel he will tell u how pathetic and weak u are. I mean he called us weak cause we need help for ritual of summoning.