A question to the arena forums?

:crazy_face: :crazy_face: hOw DoEs OnE gO AbOuT bUilDinG A BtAg lIsT oF FrIeNDs iF i oNly LFG??? iS iT EvEn PoSSiBlE?? :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Plz shut up

14 Likes

Dont play with tanks otherwise you are donezo

6 Likes

Well
 all I do is LFG and I was able to hit 2457 this season Big Doze and made a huge list of friends.

2 Likes

if u go full mute more people might add u dozedog

8 Likes

I believe it. I got to about 2300ish queing with nothing but LFG. Cant find anything tonight though.

1 Like

People tend to add you if you have something to offer.

Either be a decent player or someone fun to play with.

I’m sURe YoU hAvE NO IsSuEs iN tHEse ArEas.:crazy_face::persevere::pensive::worried::tired_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Probably not possible with a D tier personality

12 Likes

My Btag is filled with forum people, almost none are from LFG.

Maybe if you changed how you talked about your spec and how you approached people, you could also get dodged by Auz, Survivalist, Lily, Menemies, Dark, Laoghaire, Boltkill, Murphy, Lasso, Asa, Husband, Covlol, Bramot, Sticki, Thelle, Bolt, Orphan, Hog and many more!

13 Likes

I lol’d.

1 Like

Why would you say something so controversial, yet so brave.

7 Likes

I don’t really dodge. It’s just that u always msg me when its time for me to get ready for work or go to bed. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, and I’m in no position to queue when I do anyway. I’m typically intoxicated when I start spamming my bnet.

2 Likes

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished: i JUST REALIZED SOMETHING. The arena forums is almost 95% horde!!! :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

:crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :crazy_face: IS HORDE “S” TIER!!! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

1 Like

why do you care if you’re on alliance or horde if you have no full btag list of alliance partners. just xfer?

1 Like

I’ll never join you. :rage:

1 Like

Get ready for an influx of Horde to Alliance transfers as Humans once again are probably the best pvp race because two trinkets. Perhaps Blizzard will give one of the new allied races something more OP than humans but we will see. LFG is still going to be as toxic as usual im sure.

You never asked SMH

My LFG experience is usually sit there for a couple days > find good people > add them > they proceed to only log-on once a week

Then the one time they happen to log-on, we que into some dude role playing as a dog queing double destro. Fun game.

Was this a murklock reference?