[A] QtcupcakeTV Mythic Sanctum Cross-Realm 3M Wed 8-11 PST

Cupcake Factory is a semi-active social raiding & mythic+ guild located on Proudmoore run by QtcupcakeTV looking for players to do Heroic & Mythic content with. The Community we run is called “QtcupcakeTV Mythic Cross Realm Raiding”

Who are we? I have been running PUGGression raids on Alliance for well over 10 years dating back to open raid with one of the functionally 13M Cross-Realm PUGs. Fast forward now Streaming full-time and looking to expand to be able to raid Mythics as well as find friends for Mythic+ activities.

Current Raid Times:
Tuesday Morning (Core Heroic Sanctum Clear)
9:30 AM Pacific - 10H AOTC

Wednesday Evening (Fresh Mythic Sanctum Cross Realm)
8 PM Pacific to 11 PM Pacific - 3M Weekly Vault Clear

We go until we feel the raid is no longer productive and currently 10H Tuesday and 3M Wednesday at this time.

We are always looking for quality players with a positive attitude to enjoy the game with.

Mythic+ Information:
I run Mythic+ Dungeons EVERY SINGLE DAY from 1 to 8 PM Pacific - The keys are mostly 15+ depending on the group composition - We are always looking for quality DPS, Heals, Tanks (in that order) to help us with Community Keys to help individuals who are unable to get keys done due to ilvl or other restrictions.

If we peaked your interest please add WildPants#1197592 and we can talk further!

Thank you for your time!

Discord is best way to contact me the link is under: discord.gg/KQxwR3A
Please DM QtcupcakeTV under the role “Mightiest Cakes” on top right hand side!