[A-PVP] Vicious Cycle [Classic WoW] [8:00PM EST Tues/Wed/Thur]

Disbanded the guild

8 Likes

thought it was going to be a pve server because of the title. moving on.

2 Likes

Edit: Looks Great good luck!

Thanks for the input - Updated the title (Sorry about the confusion)

1 Like

Thanks for your input “Changed it to [Raiding] [R: PvP]”

Hey all, I am the Co-GM of the guild. We are looking for some new members to fill our ranks through the grind of Vanilla! If you need anything feel free to contact me through the discord. I will be monitoring this post for future members.

1 Like

Vicious Cycle from Frostwolf where Stew was the GM?

Stewball isn’t involved in this guild at this moment as I don’t know how to reach him, This is a new guild but based on my inquiries so far will contain some of the original member from Frostwolf/Frostmane. With a new leadership but same goals.

Very cool. We were old Frostwolf VC guys, if we decide on Alliance I will find you.

Sounds great Blarcey, feel free to message me or add me on discord (our discord is in the post)

We have a surprising need for Rogues on our roster. Where you rogues at?

I’m interested in finding a progression raiding guild and have some questions about Vicious Cycle:

1. What are the guild’s raiding goals? Serious progression, casual progression, something else?
  2. Aside from attendance, what kind preparation expectations are there going to be for raiders?
  3. I see on your website the leadership consists of the GM and two officers. Are those three going to handle all of the leadership, management, and organization of guild activities or is the plan to expand and promote raid leaders, additional officers, or other guild roles?
  4. What experience do the leadership and other guild members have with vanilla WoW?

1.) Serious Progression, we plan to complete each phase before the new phase comes out. We think with a 3 day schedule we can accomplish this.

2.) Outside of attendance we expect people to farm consumables, flasks and come fully repaired before our raid time.

3.) Leadership will be evolving currently we have 3 members in leadership because they are people that are trusted. This will evolve as we interact with the community and will include additional members in roles such as Class Leaders, Officers and potentially a raid leader (Currently I am slated to be a raid leader).

4.) I did the R14 Grind (Made it to Field Marshal) , you can check my armory for validation but also I full cleared Tier 1 and Tier 2, Cleared ZG and AQ20, AQ 40 (Twin Emps), Naxx (4HM). Other members of our current leadership are at this level or better (PvE). I’ve personally played a Tank, a Caster and a Healer in Vanilla. Our other leaderships experience will vary but I can assure you that people we have are the right people.

I hope these answers provided you what you were looking for and we’d love to see you apply.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. One more question; in the event that 9 hours per week isn’t enough to clear everything, would VC be more likely to add another day or add more hours to the existing raid schedule?

We may approach that issues in Phase 5 or 6 but I’m fairly confident with the 9 hours we should be able to clear all of Phase 1-4 instances in 9 hrs. (We may extend raid times as the raid sees fit or add an additional day if there is a need.)

Yeah that sounds reasonable.

Feel free to join our discord if you want to join the community!

Thanks for applying Sputniks!

Mage status is now: LOW

Thanks for having me. Got a rush of mages there in one night. What classes are we still looking for?

Classes we need a bunch of Druids,Hunters(Completely shocked) Priests, Warlocks, Warriors

1 Like