[A-PvE] The Fourth Kind - Skip this one

Do yourself a favor and look for another guild.

4 Likes

Seriously just look somewhere else.

3 Likes

What is “the fourth kind?” I kind of really want to know now. Y’all sound like a lovely group of people, and I wish you all the success in your future guild endeavors. But really…I do kind of want to know what the fourth kind is–also what the first, second, and third are. >.>

:purple_heart: :sunflower:

2 Likes

" A Close Encounter of the Fourth Kind is a UFO event in which a human is abducted by a UFO or its occupants."
-Wikipedia article

And thank you for the heartfelt wishes :smiley:

2 Likes

Sounds interesting to me

3 Likes

I’d be happy to chat you up sometime when you’re available! :>

2 Likes

Well I’m on rn on this toon actually lol

2 Likes

As an aside I know (and watched when I was a kid) the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind. I hadn’t heard of the Fourth Kind, though. And also that it had a movie associated with it, as well. O_O

Thanks for the clarification!
:alien: :flying_saucer:

And now I return you to your regularly scheduled recruitment thread!

3 Likes

Rough night but we tackled a 14 DoS to completion as a guild! Many high keys were completed tonight :slight_smile:

Mythic Mondays!

2 Likes

Tonight was a fantastic night! We made new friends, new guildies, and downed 3 bosses! Nearly one-shot Tarragrue, the Eye of the Jailer, AND the Nine! The only thing we’re missing is you :smiley:

Need more people for keys as well! Let’s get it together!

2 Likes

I’d be interested in joining. I just hit 60 on my warrior. Looking to main spec arms but also get into protection. I have tank experience just not on a warrior. I’m 10/10 normal SoD just on a different character.

3 Likes

No prob! Hit me up in-game, Btag, or Discord and we’ll get it sorted. Any of the officers can invite as well so don’t be shy :>

2 Likes

One-shot on Painsmith and nearly downed Fatescribe in the same night! Whoever decided these two fights needed to be back-to-back needs to get slapped :>

1 Like

We’ve downed Sylvanas this week and things are looking up!

We will be setting up a roster to start taking a crack at heroic Sanctum and getting to it soon! If you’re interested in joining a new roster and making a huge difference now is the time to pop in and say something!

1 Like

Come check us out, we need healers and dps for heroic SoD. Feel free to message Mooseqt for more info in game.

1 Like

I am the GM of this Guild and I’m sorry we cant make everyone happy, as you can see she was very happy and pleased with the guild. Then something changed and all of a sudden we are now the bad guys. Well I wish you the best and hope you find what your looking for. We still have almost 200 toons and we are moving to Heroic raid comp. Also we have an Officer position open as well.

2 Likes

lmao what happened here i want the deets

1 Like