[A-PvE] <Shameless> Recruiting Heals and Dps!

Shameless needs healers and DPS for progression raiding! Our times are 9:30pm-12:30am server time, Friday and Saturday. Experienced raiders preferred, must have 410 ilvl at least, and something to show for past raiding experience (AOTC, etc.). PM an officer or ask for one for further details.

4 Likes

I would like to join uwu

I’ve heard of this guild. They are very nice. They are very good. They like bananas. They have many friends. They have two friends. I’m thankful.

Shameless is now recruiting for their main raid team. Any and all classes are welcome. Raids are Friday and Saturday 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (server time). PS: We need more dedicated hps/dps. Whisper any officer for an invite to the guild.

I just started playing again a few weeks back, and am looking to get into m+ and raiding again. I used to do it on my hunter and dk, but im having trouble finding groups given that im only 400 ilvl. I seem to sign up for 50 and get declined for 49.

I would be interested in joining if you don’t mind that I would also be gearing up! I have plenty of experience raiding in wow and ffxiv savage stuff.