[A-Pve/RP] Shields of Unity is looking for MG community feedback

Hi, I’m Ríz, raid leader for a small guild that lost a lot of members from a wide range of reasons like RL to “state of the game” issues. We lost so many that we now have to pug just to get 10 people. My current attempts at recruiting have been dryer than the Thanksgiving turkey your great aunt who chain smokes used to make.

From spamming trade/general to posting in forums. We have had 0 luck on our current server (Wyrmrest Accord). So after some debate from my GM and other officers we’ve decided to check out other servers. So if some of you fine Moonguardians could tell us how the population for Alliance side is and your feelings about its community I would love to hear your opinion.

Who we are: We’re a small, tight-nit group of raiders/RPers who not only enjoy playing WoW, but other games as well. Titles like FFXIV, Monster Hunter Worlds, even Fallout 76 (we don’t talk about it).

What we’re looking for: We’re looking for fun people who like to casually raid and would enjoy talking on discord and chill with us. We would love some raiders to fill in our ranks, and some RPers. If you play anything else, we might even check it out!

Raid info: We raid 2 nights a week Friday/Saturday 6-9 Pacific. Our only goal is Heroic AOTC.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, I really appreciate it. Have a nice weekend!

1 Like