[A-PvE] <Rove Perennial> is recruiting for AoTC!

Rove Perennial is a two-night a week heroic raiding guild looking to expand our roster! We are a very casual and sociable group of gamers who enjoy the community Moon Guard has to offer and the shenanigans that come with it. Many of us are extremely active M+ players and ensure anyone interested receives their Great Vault for the week.

Raid times are 8:00 - 10:30 p.m. server time (central) Wednesday/Thursday. We are a guild that has earned every AoTC since we began raiding in Emerald Nightmare and progress at a consistent rate tier after tier.

Warcraft Logs | Raider.io

If you’re interested or have questions, check out our sign-up form or contact me (Swagboat#1657) or our raid lead Cruff (Cruff#11780) directly! Thanks for reading :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey all, aforementioned raid lead Cruff here! I’ve been with Rove for near 5 years now, and in that time we’ve fostered a community for gamers to relax, hang out with their friends and kill bosses all while maintaining an efficient setting for reaching AotC each tier. We’ve carved out an accepting place on Moon Guard for heroic raid enthusiasts to enjoy their time and I can confidently say I still look forward to every Wednesday night. Feel free to send us a tell if you’re interested!

Hihi. Submitted a responso :slight_smile: :cat2:

Looking to come back to retail and always hear Moon Gaurd has the nicest community. Looking to play ele/resto shammy and really wanting a chill place to finish SL with and go into 10.0 while learning to play shaman with no elitist pressure that other servers/guild have!

Been working on Heroic Rygelon the last two weeks! Optional alt raid
(Normal) on Saturdays has also started up :slight_smile:

If you’re interested in joining for some gaming and AOTC, add myself or Cruff, or fill out our form!

Recently joined and having fun. Looking forward to my future wow time again!

H Jailer down, the Shadowlands is saved as of yesterday! A long but rewarding tier, welcome to all the new faces we’ve got and happy to have those that have been with us for years. Now recruiting for S4, we have no need of tanks or any healers but are always looking for reliable, good and friendly dps to join our team.

Hey! I just wanted to leave an update to this post since it looks a little abandoned. We’ve had a very successful tier and are currently 8/8H! Unfortunately we are not recruiting at the moment due to having a 30 man roster, with some folks waiting to join already in the wings.

We are always recruiting folks who are just looking for a chill environment to hangout and/or do keys, so don’t hesitate to reach out if that’s what you’re looking for. Otherwise, I’ll update this post again when we have raid spots open!