[A-PVE] [18+] Darkshire Trading Co. wants you!

Looking to join up with a band of adventurers ahead of your expeditions in Dragonflight? Darkshire Trading Co. invites you! We are recruiting PVE enthusiasts to clear normal/heroic raids and M+ in a friendly and competent atmosphere. 18+ and LGBTQ+ friendly—if you would like to meet our community and solidify a team for clearing content in the next expansion, please reach out with your interests!

GM: Saiva (Adie#9994)
Officers: Manasbane & Vyrwenn

3 Likes

bump bump! Looking for tank and healer for raid :slight_smile:

It is nice to see you guys still active! Good people, good atmosphere. I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

LF more dps!

Hi!

My fiancé and I are currently looking for a guild since we’re the last two left in our SL one.

I primarily DPS and they traditionally heal with some DPS.

We haven’t played seriously since KSM / AOTC in S1 of Shadowlands but we’re really excited to find a new group to play dragon flight with. What’s the best way to reach out if you’d be interested in taking us on ?

1 Like

Discord is currently the best way to reach out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, yeah, discord is the safest way to reach out. :slight_smile:

More DPS needed! :slight_smile: We only need a few more before we need another healer, so flex heals good too!

bump bump! we are full on evoker for raid, both specs.

bump bump! still filling out raid!

Have been wanting to get back into raiding after a long period of only doing m+. I am looking to heal or tank this xpac but am flexible! Would love to talk to someone on discord about more details :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there! Reach out to me at Adie#9994 :slight_smile:

We need 1 healer, and 4 more dps. We are nearly full for the tier.
No more Evokers, fury warriors, druids, or mages.

bumping back up! 4 raid seats left, 1 healer 3 dps
We have 1 evoker spot ^^

Very interested - depending on planned raid nights could be a great fit :slight_smile: I don’t see a discord tag but will try to send a message ingame

4 DPS spots and counting~

Anyone of your members on right now to talk?

What is the guild raid days and times?

Heya! Saiva is normally online, but otherwise reach out via discord! Adie#9994

They are Tues/Thurs 8p-11p EST (group forms at 7:30 EST)