[A] <Purveyors of Darkness> Sunday AOTC AtSC VoI Looking for More for Dragonflight 10.2

We finally achieved AOTC for SoD despite the transition took place in the middle of the tier. Still looking for more for the content in 9.1.5 and next tier of raiding. Please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Looking for more to expand our raid team in preparation for 9.2. Don’t hesitate to contact us.

Added you on bnet. I mained Elemental for 9.1 but there are a few other spec/class combos I could play depending on the group’s needs.

Still looking for a few more players to maintain a healthy roster while we push for a finish of the tier. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you’re interested.

Dragonflight launch date has been announced. We would like to welcome any potential new or returning players interested in joining us for clearing content while having fun in the new expansion. Please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Hello, any chance you have room for a resto druid for Sunday raids? I have played the game consistently since Legion, having AoTC almost every tier since then. I took a break late last year until now, and looking for a raiding home. I do Mythic+ with some friends on a regular schedule but their raiding schedule isn’t a fit with mine so hoping to find a raiding home.

If you are interested please reach out to me at Kosh#1220 as I would love to chat.

Sounds good. Friend request has been sent if you’d like to discuss more in details.

If you’re still open to people, I just came back for Dragonflight after a long break and am looking for an active group of people! I haven’t really played since Legion but ran M+ and normal/heroic raids back then.

My battletag is Stormen #11760

Looking for a few more players to expand the raid team. Horde friends are welcome too since cross-faction works for guildss now. Feel free to contact as usual.

Official date for 10.2 was just announced. Still looking for more to join us for the fun raiding experience in the next tier. Please don’t hesitate to reach out.

I’m super glad I joined! If anyone else is looking for a place to raid/m+ and hangout this is a great group of people.