[A] Purplexity - Nearly semi-casual heroic late night raids

There is a fine line between casual raids and semi-casual raids and I have decided that our guild is it.

Hi!

I am grim.

I am building a late night community for people who like to do group evening activity online from 9 pm to midnight, PST.

We are building a progression raid roster to take to AOTC as often as possible, and doing keys, casual pvp, mount farming, and complaining about torghast.

If you are looking for a late night group to explore content, then this is the best place you could possibly be.

We welcome everyone to join the team, and for our progression raid roster we are looking for flexible druids and priests who can heal and do ranged dps depending on what we have in the roster at a moment. Raids are scheduled for W/Th presently because tuesday is a nice night to watch hotfixes and get your covenant stuff done, and some of us have significant others who like to have their weekends open for real life things.

Some of us have 9/10H experience and some have done AOTC already. If you are a little behind, or not feeling the love in your current guild, please reach out.

Thank you for reading my almost tinder-like post and remember to swipe right on Purplexity.

You can reach me at grimthane#3215 on discord, or VeryGrim#1543 on Battle.net.