[A] [Heroic] <Microwaved Coffee> Early morning Raid Guild

• Microwaved Coffee isa Shadowlands created guild on Proudmoore looking to raid Normal/Heroic 4:00-6:00am Wed Thurs.
  • We have a small core group of players that usually play in the late night/early mornings server time.
  • We love to hold hands while we pvp and ruin M+ Keys
  • We have a playerbase in Asia as well
  • We are welcoming all players who fit these qualifications who want to come enjoy the game.
    *Currently 7/11H
  • Qualifications
    • Deadlift 425lbs 3x10
    • Recite all of Jack’s lines from the Titanic
    • Play Chopsticks with chopsticks
    • Winner on Jeopardy
  • If you are interested you can contact any of these Battle tags
    • Dangleesac#1932
    • Evox#1623
4 Likes

We’re a (so far) small group of friends that are looking for more to do some raiding.
We usually do some super late night/super early morning keys with 3-4 of us, but we’d love to get a few more to see if we can do some raiding at those times.

Looking to start at either 3:30 am or 4:30 am, then go for 2 hours. We’re a laid back group looking for others that want to have a good time.

Still looking for more players!

Keeping it rolling

JBBQ #1251. Very interested. I work nights EST and was looking for an early am raid team. Have a mage, rogue, lock, shammy, pally. Been on the alt train due to my work schedule keeping me from regular raiding.

Added on bnet.

Very interested. I work odd hours. 204 shadow priest.

Battle.net: Reesespuffs#1953

Discord: bean#2265

日本人プレイヤーも募集中です! Still looking for more raiders and players for m+ and pvp!

Finished normal CN last night, moving onto heroic!

Are you guys still looking for more?

yep, always looking for more

After raid bump.
First week into heroic prog, we’re H 5/10.
Could always use more as we’re working on getting these bosses on smooth farm and continuing into the rest of the raid!
Top 24,000 in the world now. Who wants to come join us wipe our way into top 23,000?

We’ve got some folks in Japan and some early birders with us in our 2 weeks. Where the other odd hour folks at?

6/10 heroic prog now! Looking for more ranged dps and people to do m+/rbgs with!

9/10 Heroic, come join us fools

Currently 10/10 Heroic CN! Looking to grow our raid group and community for 9.1!

Bumping, jsut reach out to one of the officers if you want to ask any questions

I saw your guild advertisement on the NA Morning discord.

Are you all progressing into mythic or basically done with this tier until 9.1? I ask because, to be truthful, I am pretty much done until 9.1 due to basically having no one to group with in the early morning time frame I have available to play.

I would not be against faction changing to ally to give it a try.

Thanks for your time and looking forward to reading your response.

Hey Scovelle thanks for reaching out, We had some discussions and as a guild decided we wanted to prog mythic, but we do not have 20 raiders. So we decided that once we got to around 20 consistent people we would start a mythic prog. Currently we are doing Heroic Alt runs while we look for some more raiders. So if you are interested in giving us a try we would be excited to have you! You can add me on Bnet : Danegleesac#1932 or on Discord: Diapy#7599

I’ve recently added you to btag to discuss more about applying to your guild. Hope to talk to you soon.

1 Like

Hey there! I saw your post on the NA morning raiders community on discord, and I wanted to reach out.

I really like your early morning hours. Due to late and overnight job hours, I have been struggling to find a guild and raid.

As Scovelle said, I am also entirely open to faction/race/server swapping to find the right group. The early morning hours have turned me into an altoholic, but I am still really wanting to get back into the raiding and M+ scene. I have experience with raiding dating back to vanilla WoW, but in recent memory have Nzoth AOTC and Azshara AOTC. I was progging Mythic Nyalotha and Mythic Eternal Palace on Warlock back in BFA. Before that, I was playing Mage in Tomb of Sargeras and Antorus in Legion.

I prefer RDPS, but I have every class in the game between 50-60 at this point (due to mornings making me that altoholic). I am happy to play whatever the guild needs most since the hours fit!

Looking forward to speaking with you guys!

Btag: Zloww#1224
Discord: Scrubby#3479