[A] [Proudmoore] <Mosaic Guild> is recruiting to fill out our 1 day a week Heroic Raid Team

Mosaic was first formed in 2014 by a group of friends with the intention of creating a community focused guild that many of us had experienced in the early days of WoW. We learned that we always came back to the game for the friends we made and the memories created along the way, instead of the game releasing a new season or system. The culture we have created over the years is one where you can push content to any level that you desire but also being able to do it with people you know, hopefully enjoy, and who don’t remove you from the group for making mistakes but at the same time will absolutely roast you endlessly in discord for it because that’s what friends do. We like to think we’ve made a pretty amazing spot here for people to share their adventures in WoW and other games. If you read this far, you should keep reading some key points below and also give our GM a shout in discord or bnet, the guy talks too much as it is anyways!

WHAT TO EXPECT:

• Veteran officer core, most of whom have played since vanilla release
  • Relaxed atmosphere, we aren’t “filthy casuals”, we just realize the game is secondary to real life
  • Events, we try to shake things up with unique ideas, competitions and giveaways
  • Multiple gaming community, let’s be honest we ALL play different games and need people to play with
  • Vibrant Discord, we aren’t gonna hold a gun to your head but this is how we mainly stay in touch
  • Age Range, most of us are 30+ so if you come in with that rizz game you probably won’t fit in too well

CONTENT WE DO:

• Mythic+ (our baseline players get KSM but most push much higher)
  • Raiding (one night a week on Thursdays, 8pm-11pm EST)
  • Delves (still unknown factors but we’re pretty hyped for them)
  • PvP (probably our least organized area atm but you’ll find some who love it)
  • Seasonal (hardcore, classic and season of discovery)

CONTACTS:

• Josh - Guild Master: Discord - thejbrews // Bnet - JBrews#11807

Good morning forums!

To the top!

Good evening forums!

To the top!

Good afternoon Forums!

To the top!

My wife and I are looking for a home and you seem like a perfect fit. Are you doing cross-realm recruiting when it becomes available or are you expecting people to reside on Proudmoore?

Hey Bonney! We will absolutely be doing cross-realm recruiting and I’d love to chat with you both to hear more exactly what you’re looking for

Good evening forums!

To the top!

Good evening forums!

To the top!

Good evening forums!

To the top!

One day till Warbands!

Hello,

I would like to learn more about your guild. I am currently looking for a guild for my lock and possibly either my hunter or shammy as those are the toons that I play the most. I have done some raiding in DF and would like to continue in TWW. If you would like to add me on discord i can be reached at Lixanya#2495 or btag Thelisanne#1336. Hope to talk to you soon.

Hey Junjai, I sent you friend request in Discord. Look forward to talking soon

Those warband banks good yet?

You guys sound like a perfect fit for myself and my brother. Friend request sent on Discord, would love to chat and learn more!