[A] Proudmoore <eloquence> Recruiting | TUE/THURS 8:30-11:30 PM EST - AOTC & 2/8 M

I’m the melee lead for <eloquence>, a guild with a core group of close friends at its center. We have AOTC and mid-Mythic experience throughout all recent tiers. We’re looking to build our mythic roster for this tier and beyond. We are semi-hardcore and plan on achieving CE sooner than later, but have a specific reachable goal of 6/8M this tier. Our raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30-11:30 PM EST with an optional 3rd day (Wednesday 8:30-11:30 PM) if needed for future prog, alt runs, etc.

We currently are in high need of:

• HEALERS. Particular demand for priests and prevokers, but all specs apply.
  • 1 DPS spot (any/all specs welcome to apply, just show good relative performance)
  • All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class/spec.

AOTC, 2/8 M and looking for those that want to stretch into the second half of the mythic raid!

Before anything else, we are a group of friends having a good time. We love to get kills, get loot, and push ourselves… but if a tight community is what you’re really after, be sure to apply.

You can reach uson blizzard remix#11166 or discord remix#7486
Dias#5901 on discord
tacardi#1549 bnet, tacardi#6390 discord

2 Likes

Hey remix,

I sent you a discord friend request, I’m a 7/8H prevoker lookin for a new home, y’all sound cool and wanted to start a chat.

Thanks,
Styg.

1 Like

happy saturday!

I’m interested and will be reaching out.

1 Like

go eloquencers

bump! still looking

Looking forward to working with you all <3 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

still looking for pleyers!

Hilarious group of people. Fun raid nights. Join!