[A] [Proudmoore] Cavity Bugs 9/9H Now Recruiting!

Cavity Bugs is a newly formed raiding and mythic + guild located on US-Proudmoore, recruiting more for our Heroic AoTC Raid team! 9/9H.
Raid Days/Times: Tues+Thurs at 5:30pm- 8pm Pacific. Looking for DPS!

Sunday Alt Raid Nights! Same Time

Also looking for more M+ folks in general!
Cross-faction!

Our ambitions are to get AoTC every tier and help guildmates with their KSM goals! If you’re looking for a tight-knit community of chill cool, LGBTQIA+ friendly folks then look no further! If you are interested or have any questions comment below. Alternatively, you can reach out to me via : Discord- alltheaggro

Thanks for looking!

3 Likes

Bump. I can be contacted as well in game or on discord with reversehills.

H Sark tonight. and Regular raids resume tues+thurs! Come see what we are all about ! :slight_smile:

Bumpsss join today.

Looking for more solid DPS for tonight’s raid!

Raid day tuesday was a fast 7/9H run, shooting for the AOTC this thursday!

1 Like

Still looking for wonderful people to add to our community and raid team!

Raid Needs:
Mage-HIGH
Demon Hunter- HIGH
Death Knight - High
Rogue-High
Also All great DPS are welcomed to apply!

Ahead of the CURVE tonight!

Almost have Sark down! made it to third phase down to 24%, aotc within sight!! Join us for your aotc!!

Let’s get it!

Raiding resumes tomorrow! Our raid team is still looking for a Mage, Death Knight, Demon Hunter, and Rogue. Any exceptional DPS should apply!

All welcome for M+ and social events!

This Guild cured my Asthma!

2 Likes

Still on the lookout for a Mage, Demon Hunter, Death Knight and all other exceptional dps for our Heroic Raid team!

All M+ and social folks are encouraged to apply as well!

Raid resumes tonight!

1 Like

Bump for tonight. Going for AotC this evening. Come join, try us out, and get your achievement. :smiley:

P.S.: brushing and flossing before raids improves damage by 5-10%. :wink: :tooth: :toothbrush:

1 Like

We are running Heroic Sark Practice tonight ! still looking for some dps to add to our team!

I love this guild!

9/9H and still LFM! Join us tonight!!! :grin: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

this guild cured my asthma!

Looking for a home? look no further!