[A] Prot/DPS War, Demo Warlock LF AOTC/M+ Guild pref. Proudmoore

Hiya! I am Memmy, AKA Dijana and I am looking for a home for my many characters, most notably my two mains: a warrior and a warlock.

I am currently on Stormrage, and have been since the beginning of Shadowlands. I am currently looking to move servers though, and I am looking to find a home on Proudmoore, since it is still a highly populated server, but not so much of a “mega-server”.

I am a highly experienced tank & DPS with several AOTCs and looking to get more AOTCs this expansion. Aside from raiding though, I am looking to push keys as well and get Keystone Master.

I am able to transfer immediately, just looking to find a group before I make the jump.

You can reach me:
Battle.net: Memmy#1136
Discord: Memmy#1236

Discord sent.

our guild has 2 raid teams, one is more casual and AOTC / kill whatever possible in mythic. they’re at 5/8H currently and LFM players. I think theyre okay on tanks but if you’re a better tank i know there is some flexibility, you could work it out with the raid lead or the team lead. here’s our general post:

Please delete. Post no longer needed or relevant.

Hi Memphiseus - We’re recruiting for our AOTC raid team here at Spun on Stormrage - so if you chose us - you wouldn’t have to transfer! :slight_smile: I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our guild, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight! :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind(8/8N 7/8H VOI) is looking for more, Our core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, with multiple KSM/KSH members in DF. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 20s, and raid Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun