[A] Prosapia 9/9H Dazar'alor recruiting

Prosapia – Cenarius is looking for players to join our team!

Prosapia is a heroic guild that clears all heroic content while it is current. We are a group of older players (25-45) who have been raiding together for 10+ years, and play mostly on the weekend. Our raids are Sunday 6-9pm and Monday 6:30-9pm PST. We have multiple M+ groups that run Saturday evening and on Sunday before the raid.

We are looking for players who are working adults with jobs and lives but who still enjoy slaying internet dragons on the weekend, or mythic raiders who are tired of pugs and would like a consistent, fun group to gear up an alt. Prosapia is a task-oriented group. We log on to do dungeons and raids, and maybe an hour or two in the evenings to knock out some world quests. If you are someone who is on all day, every day and needs constant attention, we’re not the guild for you.

While WoW may be moving away from “bring the player, not the class” we think who you are is more important than what you play. We are looking for players, who play when we do and will mesh well with our group. That being said, we would really like:

(1) One ranged DPS
(2) One DPS with a strong Healing offspec

If you think you may be interested in joining Prosapia, add Andarieal #1514 or Nocks #11825 and come chat with us.

You can join our wow community https://blizzard.com/invite/JJeyf5y5

And check out what a typical raid night is like on YouTube:

Hello, would you be looking for any healers by chance?

At the moment all of our “always” healer spots are full. We do have room for one more “flex” healer who would DPS on farm and heal on progression, but I realize not everyone has the gear or desire to do that. If you’re interested, let me know. I know our current flex healer would love to go DPS full time :slight_smile:

Hmm, I wonder who that is?! :smirk:

It’s a mystery!

1 Like

:thinking: Will we ever solve this mystery?!

Still looking!

It’s true.

Have a DPS (with modest tank spec) and a dedicated tank (Justhowiroll). We’re both 7/8H, and are long-time raiders (we started in vanilla). We’re looking for a new raid home, and your post caught my eye. We’re not precisely what you enumerated needing (since Justhowiroll’s DPS spec is dusty and unused), but I thought I would open the conversation and see where it took us

G’huun is dead! Hooray!

Exense, at the moment we are only looking for a part time tank; someone who is DPS 90% of the time but can fill in when one of our tanks is busy with work and needs to take the week off. If your friend wants to tank full time, we wouldn’t be a good fit. If they are excited about breaking out a feather duster and dusting off their DPS spec, add us and we’ll talk!

Featherduster would be a great boomkin name.

Recruitment updated. Happy Holidays!

Happy 2019!

Still looking for DH/spriest/boomkin!

Join us! :slightly_smiling_face:

New raid coming soon! Great time to join :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are awesome, so join us!

Still looking for DH/Boomkin!

1 Like

Where’s the boom?!

Are you guys still looking for a DH?

Currently 9/9N 1/9 H on other toons