[A] <PROPHECY> | Social-Casual, 2-DAY | 12/12H | Recruiting Members!

Hey there! Prophecy is a social-casual gaming community on Proudmoore. :slight_smile:
We raid two nights a week. In Ny’alotha, we’re 12/12H
Previous tier(s): 9/9 N, 5/9 H, 2/2 N, 8/8H

We raid:
Mon/Wed
6:30pm-8:30pm PST
Invites go out 15 minutes prior.

Our team is relaxed, and we have fun, joking and laughing while we progress through the content. Our goal is to have fun; first comes normal, then comes heroic. We want AOTC, but that isn’t the make-or-break-it, and it’s not the end of the world if we can’t get it.

Our demographic is early 30s to 60s, with some older and some younger.

Prophecy is run by a mother-daughter team, Aadny & Nattfrue.
Natt started WoW back in BC but quit due to real life, and came back when one of her daughters wanted to try it out in late BC, got hooked, then got her mother hooked so that her mom would get the game and subscription for her. :wink:

Now, Nattfrue and yours truly run Prophecy together as co-gms with a small officer team, creating a solid guild leadership team. I raid lead Team Locan, a team whose name was unanimously decided by the team to pay tribute to an old friend.

This is who we are as a guild; all of our members are close. We don’t want to bench anyone just to get the big bad guy down. We want to work together to improve our gameplay and get it down with everyone. That’s our fun.

What we’re looking for:
Tank : 1 raid tank/Mythic+ tanks.
OS tanks also welcome.
Healers : We are currently recruiting 1 healer! All classes welcome.
OS healers are also welcome.
DPS:
We’re really hurting for some ranged, especially a warlock+mage, but all are welcome.

What we offer:

• A great environment. Our Discord is full of laughter and jokes. We’re playing to have fun even if we’re not clearing top content.
  • Stability. Our guild has been here for over 3 years now, our core members sticking together through thick and thin, so we’re not going anywhere.
  • New friends. We always want to include as many people as we can in what we do; that’s where our policy of “no one gets the bench” comes from. We’ve all spoken about it as a team and decided that collectively. We will grow together, and many of us are planning to meet IRL someday.
  • Community Though we are admittedly a small guild at the moment, the people we have are active and help build a nice, friendly community.

What we’re looking for in recruits:

• Commitment. We need you to sign up and turn up to our raids as much as possible. We understand that real life happens, but in this sort of team, where no one is benched, we need to be able to rely on people to show up, or give us advance notice if they can’t whenever possible. You also need to be putting in reasonable time and effort into improving your play and character, etc., which brings us to our next point:
  • Will to improve. I know that with playing only casually and having real life obligations, keeping priorities in-line can be difficult, however if we’re going to play the game’s content, even on normal and heroic, you need to have the will and strength to admit that, hey, maybe you’re not doing it right and you should try something else, or maybe you can take 15 minutes to practice on a dummy here and there.

Bnet:
Rain#1470

Discord:
Rain#9401

3 Likes

For real, for real this time.
For real, for real, for real this time.
This a good guild.

1 Like

Come hang and kill things!

1 Like

Raid’s tonight in an hour! Eyyy!

Prophecy is always looking for more members to join in! :slight_smile:

Hey guys! We are still recruiting all types of members! Come hang out! :slight_smile:

Come be part of the fun!

And Tuesday rolls around again!
Classic released yesterday and we do have an Alliance guild named Prophecy on the Old Blanchy server! It’s pretty big, with over 200 members already. The Classic hype is real!
Prophecy on retail is also still recruiting! We have plenty of members who are still going to be maining retail WoW, or simply not playing Classic. If you need a home on either, Prophecy is here! We’ve got a nice community here. :slight_smile:

Prophecy is still recruiting some chill folks to come have fun!

Bump, bump, bump the post, gently up the forums…
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, recruiting someone awesome…

Prophecy is a social-casual guild. We’re recruiting all members to bring a nice sense of community back in WoW! We also have a casual Mon/Wed raid team that runs from 6:30-8:30pm realm time.

Raid tonight in an hour! Woot! Got a full clear of normal in on Monday :slight_smile:

We did the first 3 bosses in heroic tonight, and will do a full clear of normal on Monday. :slight_smile:

Our community is continuing to grow! Feel free to reach out any time! <3

Prophecy is recruiting more active members for retail! :slight_smile:

Continuing progression in heroic tomorrow night! :smiley:

Hey guys! Prophecy is recruiting active members to build our community, both in and out of raid!

Question: Are you recruiting at all on Old Blanchy? I see many on during my 8-11 or later PM/PST time frame. I was Horde but switched back after friend left and restarted again as a rogue in my 30’s now figuring out the class. I am from ED and MG but have not played “retail in years”.

Sorry I didn’t see your message earlier! We are recruiting on Old Blanchy - feel free to add me on bnet and we can talk!

We’re still recruiting healers and dps for retail! Feel free to add me and we can talk! :slight_smile: