[A] <Prophecy> 3 RAID TEAMS 8/8 LFM

Prophecy [A] THREE RAID TEAMS 8/8 BWL

A semi-hardcore guild focused on clearing content but having a chilled atmosphere at the same time. We use an EPGP loot system MS>OS.

TIMES:

RAID 1:

BWL/MC: Sunday 2:00-5:00 PM (next phase: AQ Sunday 2-6 PM , BWL Thursday 8-9 PM)
Recruiting 1 Hunter & Geared Fury Warriors

RAID 2:

BWL/MC: Thursday 8:00-11:30 PM (next phase: TBD)
Recruiting 1 H Pally, 1 H Priest, 2 Fury Warriors

RAID 3:

BWL Wednesday 8:00 - 9:30 PM
MC: Sunday 8:00 - 9:30 PM
Soon to run both 8:00 PM Wednesday
Recruiting 1 H Pally, 2 H Priest, 1 Warlock

To get a hold of us just PM any guild member online and ask to speak to an Officer. We can send a discord link if you want to chat in person about anything Guild related. Casual players are also welcome - come join in the Discord banter and dungeon/alt ZG runs.

1 Like

BUMP - still looking!

BUMP - still looking for new recruits - priority for mages and priests (pref Dwarf but not a deal breaker).

Powerleveling my mage - new to WoW, but I am a fast learner and eager to learn. Send me PM IGN: ToughCookie

Doing better and better each week, competitive but not over bearing and an enjoyable time with the boys

BUMP Looking for some fresh recruits to make up for some drop-offs, please PM here or in-game.

Hey Kadeon,

I have a rogue on a West Coast NA server that I’m thinking of transferring to Oceanic. I can only play after 10:00 PM my time and there are no late night raiding guilds here. I’ve been running Ony’s and ZG’s in late night pugs but that’s about all that’s available. I played vanilla wow and TBC on oceanic servers and would love to check you guys out.

Apologies for the late reply man, I don’t usually check the forum advertisement unless I am doing an update.

If your still keen to come over to an Oceanic server we are in the process of filling up our Raid 3 team. The core are from a guild who recently merged with us to get more numbers and they are all fairly well geared and competent at what they do (they were clearing BWL with 28 ppl). Send me a PM ingame or to any Prophecy member online and ask to speak to Kadeon or an Officer.