[A-Proudmoore] <Proper Villains> Eternal Palace 5/8M - LFM Ranged DPS

Nothing good to say? How depressing.

The King of Gnomes will die this Sunday Sunday Sunday!!

A Tauren is standing near a river surrounded by 20 gnome frost mage’s,
How will he get out?

Wet and Cold!!

You are way to happy about killing my gnomies.

What I don’t understand is why does the King of Gnomes shrink everyone smaller than him?

He needs you to experience the greatness of being a gnome!

“A ham sandwich walks into a bar and orders a beer. Bartender says, ‘Sorry we don’t serve food here.’”

Recruitment is now mostly closed, but we will consider anyone truly “exceptional” - if thats you, please apply (if you are dps!).

Where did the one-legged waitress work? IHOP!

You are not punny, Blast.

The morning after the government steels my one hour of sleep, --Daylight savings time is for communists.

Daylight savings time is the worst!

Q: How do you organize an outer space party? A: You planet

I don’t always go on spring break,
But when i do i go to Cancun

Gnome king is dead, RIP

While playing in the backyard, Little Johnny kills a honeybee. His father sees him killing the honeybee and angrily says, “No honey for you for one month!” Later that afternoon, Johnny’s dad catches him tearing the wings off a butterfly. “That’s it! No butter for you for one month!” says his dad. Later that evening as Johnny’s mother cooks dinner, a cockroach run across the kitchen floor. She jumps and stomps on it, and then looks up to find Little Johnny and her husband watching her. Little Johnny looks at his father and says, “Are you going to tell her, Dad, or do you want me to?”

What do you call 30 paladins in Wintergrasp Lake?

Bubble Bath!

LFM warlocks and ranged!

That midday bump!!

Your a bump!