[A] <Profít> Now 1/10M Recruiting for Shadowlands AND Offering Sales!

< Profit >

Has been Raiding Together with Casually Strong Progression since Firelands.

If you are looking for a guild with a relaxed and positive raid environment that also has clearly defined yet small schedule while still pushing new content at a decent progressive pace, look no further. We look for people that want a long term home! :slight_smile:

We’re team-led, and encourage everyone to contribute and voice their desires. We strive to build a raid group based on mutual respect, meaning we simultaneously value accountability and common decency. Everyone pushes each other to become better players, while aiming to always have fun in the process. Raids are 8pm to 11pm (Eastern/Server) every Tuesday and Thursday.

For the limited hours we put into raiding, we are very proud of our progression and always strive to improve. If you are interested in raiding with us, please talk to us in-game. Lewlies#1520 for realID if you want to reach out, thanks!

Please apply here!
forms.gle/Pakm7k4ah6PiWKZaA

** Sales **
Profit is Currently offering the following Sales!

• Normal Castle Nathria on Wednesdays and Sundays (Beginning at 9pm EST/ST).
  • M+ 7s (With Gear Trade Included!)

ALL SALES ARE DONE WITH IN-GAME GOLD ONLY!

We take pride in offering Amazing Deals to our Server (Stormrage), so please reach out with any questions!

Lewlies#1520

Thank you for your time and hope to talk soon!

Bumpers!!!

Bumper Cars!

Open Spots for Heroic July 12th! Message!
— Mythic is Filled until July 14th!

To the top!

11/12 M Enhance here, decent prog done for 12/12. Previous guild disbanded due to Slands waiting room.

I’m R1 xp in dps logs and arena. Would love to offer my mastery of stormstrike spam for some 12/12 action :slight_smile:

To the top!

Spots for 10/12 M Tuesday 7/28 @ 8pm EST. Can do ANY boss separately as well (or bundles for multiple!)

Spots for Heroic//AOTC for Wednesday 7/29. All Funnels (except Cloth) Open!

Booperino!

Lot of Spots open for Mythic / Heroic / Jaina Next Week! Book Now and Save ! :slight_smile:

Another great week! Booking for next week!

And still looking to add quality players for Shadowlands!

Starting to book for 8/27!

Only 2-3 weeks left until Pre-Patch! Booking for EVERYTHING until then! Hit us up!

Still looking to fill 1-2 more slots for Shadowlands, don’t wait!

Looking for 1 Ranged DPS for Shadowlands (and a resto Shaman!)

Cheap Jaina Mount Slots Open until Pre-Patch! Hit us up!

Hello,
I’m interested in the Jaina Mount - are we able to talk prices over bnet?
Cheers.

What are your recruitment needs, re: Death Knights ?

I’m planning on main switching to Death Knight in SL and looking for a more relaxed atmosphere to raid in than what I was accustomed to for BfA.

Lewlies#1520 – Of course! Thanks in advance for your time!

Another week with multiple successful runs!

Booking for September 16th (Heroic/AOTC AND Jaina Mount!)

Still looking for at least one other CE capable raider to join us!

Prepatch is the 29th! (you’re welcome!)

We are booking for the last 2 weeks of Heroic Sales! EXTREMELY Cheap Heroic runs(With FUNNELS!) to gear alts for leveling ( OR AOTC Just for the Mount! )

We are also booking for Jaina Mounts that WILL be available until Shadowlands (Available Tuesdays and Wednesdays Now!) Come get THE BEST Price on Stormrage! - Lewlies#1520 -

Last week for Heroic // AOTC Sales! Buy One Funnel, Get One Free! Hundreds of Happy Customers!

5 weeks for Jaina // Glacial Tidestorm Mount! Come and get them before they go to 1%! Best Prices on Stormrage!

Also Looking for 1 Ranged and 1 Resto Shaman for CE Raiding in Shadowlands

Thanks for your time! Lewlies#1520 with any inquiries!