[A] <Profít> 10/10M Recruiting for Reclears AND 9.2! ALSO Offering Sales!

< Profit >

CURRENTLY RECRUITING for Reclears AND 9.2!

1 DPS (Hunter/Rogue/DK)
1 Healer (Holy Paladin Pref)
~Any Player capable of CE on a 6 Hr / week schedule!~

Have been Raiding Together with Casually Strong Progression since Firelands.

If you are looking for a guild with a relaxed and positive raid environment that also has clearly defined yet small schedule while still pushing new content at a decent progressive pace, look no further. We look for people that want a long term home! :slight_smile:

We’re team-led, and encourage everyone to contribute and voice their desires. We strive to build a raid group based on mutual respect, meaning we simultaneously value accountability and common decency. Everyone pushes each other to become better players, while aiming to always have fun in the process. Raids are 8pm to 11pm (Eastern/Server) every Tuesday and Thursday.

For the limited hours we put into raiding, we are very proud of our progression and always strive to improve. If you are interested in raiding with us, please talk to us in-game. Lewlies#1520 for realID if you want to reach out, thanks!

Please apply here!
forms.gle/Pakm7k4ah6PiWKZaA

** Sales **

Profit is Currently offering the following Sales!

Sales are on Wednesdays (Beginning at 9pm EST/ST).
~ Currently Offering HEROIC & MYTHIC Sanctum of Domination WITH Funnels ~
ALL SALES ARE DONE WITH IN-GAME GOLD ONLY!

We take pride in offering Amazing Deals to our Server (Stormrage), so please reach out with any questions!

Lewlies#1520

Thank you for your time and hope to talk soon!

Boopers!!!

LF 1 Warlock with 1 Dk/Rogue to solidify the roster! <3

Bumpers!!!

Fatescribe Dead and On Sylvanas next week! Get on this CE!

Currently Looking for ONE Hunter! (Others may DEFINITELY reach out!)

Mythic Sylvanas starts this week!

1 Like

Battle net - Thugnificent#11223

Discord - Thugnificent#2056

Now Recruiting for Reclears and 9.2! Come join! Lewlies#1520

Looking for a Priest (any spec), a Hunter and Warrior!

Boopin dis for new members!

I’m not sure you guys are doing any recruiting for other rolls moving into 9.2 but I’m a guardian druid (past CE raider) who is getting back into the swing of things. For the past couple xpacs I’ve focused primarily on M+ (currently 2400 io) but guild death has chased me for an expansion and a half now keeping me from getting CE. Not necessarily looking to get into raid in this patch but just want to find a home so I can get back into the prog scene for 9.2.

Bumping up as 9.2 is near!

Looking for Ranged DPS, maybe a strong throughput healer!

Last call for a strong Boomkin, Elemental Shaman, Hunter for 9.2!

Also booking early for Normal AND Heroic SoFo (Sepulcher of the First Ones) Sales or individual bosses! (Gold Only!)