[A] Priest LF guild and willing to transfer

Dwarf Priest looking for guild. Ideally looking for a spot not a standby. Mostly Ph.5 geared holy/disc, mostly ph4. shadow. Would like to complete all of naxx before tbc comes out. Also looking for guild that plans to stick around into tbc. Availability is pretty flexible Mon-Sun after 11 AM Pst. Ready to transfer to whatever type of server ( pvp/pve) that could use me. Shoot your shot!

check us out
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/herod-a-maelstrom-semi-hc-1515-naxx-fri-9-12-pm-sun-8-11-pm-est/654275

We are looking for a priest, great group of people. Recently had a few new recruits and everyone says how much they like raiding with us. Check us out and get in touch if your interested.

:zap: CRITICAL MASS :zap: : is 13/15 Naxx and recruiting to fill out our raid team.

:sparkles: RAID TIMES: Wed and Fri 8-11PM

:sparkles: RECRUITMENT NEEDS: Mage, Lock and a Priest

All others are encouraged to still apply if interested and will still be considered.

:sparkles: LOOT: Loot is handled by a rotating member loot council. This means each month we will have 1 officer and 3 members in loot council and it will change the following month.

We are looking for any exceptional applicant who has Naxx experience or is willing to learn and can follow directions. The Guild is made up of seasoned vets with 15 years experience to newer strong players, most with families. Leadership is experienced in raiding and we are looking for a few new members who can commit to both raid days for full duration for us to continue to be successful and down KT. Come join the fun in a laid back style of raiding while still getting the job done.

:moneybag: :moneybag:   We also run GDKPs, AQ40 every sat and we throw in BWL/ZGs throughout the week. Good way to make gold for those naxx consumes or get the gear you need 

from older content.

Find me in game drlipschits or discord drlipschits#9385 (all lower case)

I think we would be right up your alley.

Our morning or evening team is looking for 1 more healer to round things out.

Check us out: [A] [BENEDICTION] <STING> T/TH Morning & Evening Teams LF 1xMT 1xDPS 1xHeal