[A] - Priest Holy LF Guild (Frostmourne)

Hi,
I’m a returning player after a very long time, LF for a semi-pro/casual guild who would be willing to recruit a “new” player. Very keen and available every day after 6PM (Sydney time).

I played WoW 2005-2007 and quit during BC. I used to raid everynight and haven’t forgotten the basics :slight_smile: the game has changed so much and I really like it this way. Last week I felt a bit nostalgic and created an account on WoW classic but the grinding and how gaming has evolved since 2005 made me prefer normal WoW… there was no AUS servers during my time and we had to queue in the US, very glad to see AUS has a few now.

Thanks

Heya! we would love to have you with us,
send me a FR @ FrankWalker#11939 for more info or an invite :))
you can also check out some info about us via the link below!

Hey there if you are happy to server have a look at.

Immortal is recruiting! We are a Cael/Nagrand guild, made up of Aussie/NZ WoW addicts. EST 2009, we are on the look out for active players, 18+ who are bordering on an unhealthy obsession with their WoW toons in the lead up to SL.
We have space in our raid team for DPS, but we are always on the lookout for active players .We are a heroic team looking towards building a mythic raid team ,also after those who love to push high keys. Raid times are wed/fri 7.30pm-9.30pm server time with possibility of a 3rd raid night.
We don’t do well with egos, we like to have a few drinks while we play, we’re a close knit group and are always looking to push ourselves to excel at our elected toons and classes.
Chuck me a message for more info on Rushnak#1325