[A] <Post Nerf Kill> is recruiting raiders for 8.3

'Post Nerf Kill' is a semi-casual guild recruiting a Mage and Warlock for our core raid group and Mythic +. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30pm-10:30 server (central).

Most of us have been playing together off and on since vanilla where we spent time in the OG guild Lords Of Alexstrasza.

If you’re looking for a fun group of raiders to clear content with, contact Bericc in game or add Beric#1475
What are your raid days and time?
Hey we’re still recruiting. Currently we are 8/8 N 6/8 H.

We raid on Tues/Thurs 8:30-10:30pm server
DK and Warlock prio but all classes considered. Reply here or message me in game.

Come raid with us!
Bump!
Bump! Need Warlocks, DK’s, Heals and good players. We are a fun, semi-casual guild that raids on Tues/Thurs 8:30-10:30 server (central) and optional Monday’s if needed. Add Beric#1475 Or contact Bericc in game
Hmm, what about a ret pally. Lookin to do some casual raiding but mostly Mythic plus. I do prot for keys as that's what I used to do for Brewmaster. Rerolled to ally for the story and to play with friends. Old toon can be found here ---> https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Mynute

Bump! Updated original post. Still recruiting.

7/8 H
Raid Times: 8:30pm-10:30pm Tues/Thurs/Mon server (central)

Considering all classes

Contact Bericc in game or
Beric#1475

/bump updated

Still recruiting. Looking for a Holy Pallly and DPS Warrior but open to all classes. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30pm-10:30pm server.

H 9/9 M 1/9

Contact me in game. Thanks!

Recruiting for 8.3!

Still recruiting! Looking for another healer (Holy Pally, Resto Shaman) and a few DPS (Demon Hunter and open to others)

Contact Bericc in game! See OP above for more details. Thanks!

Bump!

Looking for a Mage and Warlock. Contact me in game or apply in Guild Finder. Come join the team!