[A] <Phoenix> CE Startup LFM (3/8M)

Phoenix is looking to polish our roster for Mythic raid content.

We’re a fresh 2-day guild formed from a combination of existing friends, multi-CE raiders returning for Dragonflight, and newer players with the promise and ambition to push the most competitive content skillfully and efficiently.

About Us

We currently sit 3/8M 8/8H (~realm 70th) after giving our team a few weeks to gather set bonuses and jell, but our goal remains to achieve CE this tier. We understand that won’t be easy, and the hurdle is clear - we have just a few months to become one of the top 30 guilds on Stormrage while raiding a 2-day schedule.

We enter Mythic this week. Game on :fire:.

Some details about our team:

• Tues/Weds 9:30-12:30 Server (EST)
  • 21-man w/ a dedicated raid leader
  • Transparent loot council with a rotating raid member
  • ~25% roster has prior CE experience, the rest multi-AOTC
  • Surgical focus on efficiency and fairness, with transparent communication and clearly defined expectations
  • 4 keys per week required; currently running ~20s, with several of our best players dedicated to gearing and skilling up our recruits

We lean heavily towards friendly and laid-back with a sharing + growth mindset. While performance and consistency matter plenty, we have the lowest tolerance for toxic or selfish behavior.

Building a Mythic team is a rewarding challenge that requires a concentrated group effort. This is not for everyone - some skilled players may prefer hopping up the ladder of existing teams to lifting their peers. But if you want to share in your advancement as a player and can commit some real time and energy, our team can be an incredibly rewarding path forward.

I’d like to see us settle in among the top 2-day guilds in the US over the next three seasons, so that raiding only takes a modest amount of our time going into 2024. We’re doing our best to bring the up-front investments, intensity, and strategy required to make that happen for our raiders.

Our Asks

At this point we’re supplementing our raid roster with the understanding that, even with a lot of support, some players may fail to meet the minimum bar as we progress into Mythic. As such, we’re looking for real superstars - willing to help lift the team - to fill out our slots.

• Minimum 2400 M+ Rating & 8/8H Vault. These requirements can be completed solo and convey that you’re an invested Dragonflight gamer.
  • Strong preference for existing CE kills, weighed heavily towards most recent tiers
  • Consistent time for M+. M+ is a huge gearing opportunity in Dragonflight, and we have catching-up to do during this tier in particular. We don’t want to add raid-logging players - several in our roster ran 20-35 keys this week to push ratings and gear.
  • All the standard Mythic fare - high attendance, ability to fund enchants and backup pots/phials, etc.
  • Maturity. I don’t care how old you are so long as you remain calm, collected, committed, and detail-oriented.

Additionally, we’ll freely consider hardcore M+ players looking for a home alongside a Mythic raid team. The more M+ opportunities, the better.

Currently considering exceptional players, but low interest in additional melee.

We’ll have a website w/application up soon, but for now reach out to Rude#3206 or Raisina#1207 on Discord with logs/io links and a small blurb about your previous experience.

Thanks for considering us!

May your vault be ever in your favor!

It was definitely for me, 4/4 woot!

2 more down!

It seems we’ve found some gamers. But you know what? We’ll take more.

Mythic begins to fall! 1/8M Done.

Hasn’t been bumped in a few days… this will also be updated!

Mythic Council down, nice!

Headed to Terros on Tuesday! Looking for people with solid CE XP with high M+ scores to help propel us forward. :pleading_face:

Terros down to 53%!

Hello,
Need a mw monk? Per chance?

2100 io 3/8m

Possibly! Reach out to me on discord :slight_smile:

Hello! 2.6k io Frost Mage looking for a more CE focused raiding guild. Currently 7/8H with good logs.

Chauncey#11549 - Battle.net

Ready for Phoenix to be 3/8 Mythic tonight? We are!

3/8; Terros ded

410 Enhance shaman & 410 Warlock LFG
~2400 IO 8/8H both
Any interest?

414 Enhance
~2700 IO 2/8M

Have a demon hunter tank alt that I’m working on. Reach out on discord if there is any interest. Potatosoup#4341

Hey, check us out. New to the sever and we have a good few melee, but I believe we’d be a good fit otherwise. 5+ players (2600+ & 2/8m+) looking to continue progression on Stormrage - #3 by Devonellah-stormrage

How about a bump?!

Can we get another bump?