[A] <Perdition> is recruiting

Perdition is recruiting active players for both PvE and PvP.

Who is Perdition?
Perdition started as a large gathering of players from the Shadowmoon-US Realm during 2004-2006. If you’re from Shadowmoon-US during that time period, message us! Since we’ve come to Sulfuras, we have recruited many others who share our values and excitement for Classic WoW. Our core group has completed ALL vanilla content for both PvE and PvP and we’re looking to repeat that in Classic.

Raid Teams
Weekday Group – Tuesday through Thursday - 7:30PM – 11:30PM
Must be PvE spec and bring consumables

Weekend Group – Sunday and Monday – 7:30PM-11:30PM
Must be PvE spec and bring consumables

Recruiting
We’re currently recruiting for AQ40 and beyond. Speak with an officer about raid spots and opportunities for either raid team.

Loot Rules
Both groups operate on Loot Council. Loot is distributed based on attendance, performance, attitude, raid usefulness, and your out-of-raid guild participation.

1 Like

Shadowmoon represent! Haze for life

1 Like

Since we’ve had quite a few inquiries about who we were on Shadowmoon, our large core group is from Eternals. We also have members from Faith, Destiny, TotalLosers, KOHF and our Sunday group has a large group from Bloodsworn/Overrated as well.

1 Like

Come druids, come get your moose antlers! Even the bear has a pair at this point!

2 Likes

Bump for warlocks & mages

Bump for druud frends

Bump cause a warrior got t2 druid helm.

Bump for mages

Bump for warriors and mages

Bump! Currently looking for warriors, mages and priests for both groups.

Rebump for Warriors, mages, and priests.

Recruiting for BWL & Beyond

To the top

Bump for priests~ Come raid with a big ole bear!

Cthun down!

We are now recruiting mages, warlocks, rogues, warriors, and healers of every flavor!

Hello, Are you looking for a geared Holy Paladin?

1 Like

Bump for a priest, one just vanished on us and didnt say goodbye :c

Also a mage cause I’m a thirsti bear

Bump for a Priest, Dwarf preferably, and an off tank! Bears or Wars accepted.

Pre bis 60 warlock looking for a spot on your weekday roster!

Hello, I am a lvl 60 rogue, I looking for make raids and gain gear, and obviously bust in tbc!