[A] <Path of Elune> recruiting mythic and heroic raiders for Shadowlands!

Hello Proudmoore!

Path of Elune, a previously active raiding guild on the server, is back and we’re looking to recruit people to our ranks! We are looking to be a raiding guild with a mythic core and a heroic core with a social aspect. Both the guild leader and raid leader have mythic progression experience. We want players who are ready to jump into Shadowlands content regardless of past mythic or heroic experience. We want to cultivate a friendly, non-toxic environment with people who will push each other to be better in a constructive manner. We are LGBTQ friendly!

Our schedule:

• Mythic core: Tuesday/Wednesday 6-9 p.m. Server Time (PST)/9 p.m.-12 a.m. EST
  • Heroic core: Friday/Saturday 6-9 p.m. Server Time (PST)/9 p.m.-12 a.m. EST

Currently recruiting for raiding:

• Accepting all roles, but specifically looking for ranged dps and healers

What we expect from raiders:

• Discord installed
  • A working headset and mic
  • A drive to perform well, but a friendly and non-toxic attitude

We are also looking for a couple responsible and helpful people who can fill the role of officer, including a raid leader for the heroic core.

Along with raiding we plan to host numerous fun events, guild activities, mythic+ groups, etc. on off raid nights. Come Shadowlands, we plan to host a level 50-60 race (with prizes!) in order to boost guild comradery and kick start the expansion in a fun way. As of right now, we have no plans to raid Ny’alotha unless we have enough of a core and there is interest before the pre-patch. Once Shadowlands raiding content is available we will jump right in.

If you are interested, please contact either officer on battle.net or discord!

• Esjael#1287 (in-game name: Esjael/discord: Esjael#8432)
  • SocketThis#1923 (in-game name: Aunatural/discord: Miles#1678)

Wow! This sounds great, how about a free bump on the house :smiley:

We’re still looking! We’re slowly but surely building a guild with awesome people! Currently doing mythic + every week with everyone. Looking forward to hitting the ground running once Shadowlands drops.

I bet you all are a lovely group of people and are building more than just a guild with heroic and mythic raiders, but friendships as well!

If this guild were a woman, I’d court her for 3 years and wait for the perfect moment to ask for her hand!

I once encountered a raid boss years ago, I’ll never forget it. I was a young man that barely knew the meaning of war and that’s when the fire nation attacked. Thankfully I found this guild and I’ve never looked back!

We’re still looking! We have a good number of people now that like to run things together and hang out in discord!

Find out the secrets WoW Devs DON’T want you to know about Path of Elune! FIND OUT NOW!

Are you guys still looking for a tank?

This guy is me.

We are still looking for a tank! We’re not currently raiding, but we’re going to hit the ground running in Shadowlands! If you’re interested, you can get in touch with me through discord at Esjael#8432

Hi Esjael! I sent you a request on discord and would love to speak with you about Path of Elune when you have a chance. Thanks!

It’s not every day you find a guild that’s not only a place to make friends but also somewhere you can find people with common goals weather it be M+ keystones, earning achievements, running progression or just having some social fun and chatting. This guild isn’t perfect and will not be for everyone but, for the people it is, we’re lucky to have you with us.

Who would I need to contact in-game for a ginvite? :smiley:

Hey there! Sorry for the late response but, in game you can contact either Esjael or Aunatural. Anyone with the rank of Warden or higher (which is most members) are able to invite.

I said a bump-bump, the bumpie the bumpie
To the tip, tip-top and I won’t stop
Bump it to the tip top tippy
Stay on top the forums please and if I need to I’ll bump it, again

Guess who’s back.
Back again.
Naturals back.
Bumpin things.

Instead of SocketThis#1923, our officer’s battletag is now MilesHimself#1395!

Also: we have started doing heroic Ny’alotha every week and plan to get as many people AotC as possible before the pre-patch. We will not begin mythic raiding until Shadowlands. Contact us for any questions and we look forward to meeting you!

Its been a while since we took a moment and reflected on how awesome this guild is and how far it has come since its rebirth a few months back. Thank you to everyone who has made it possible and to those of you looking for a place to call home in Shadowlands, we welcome you.

Just a bump, nothing to see here.