[A] <Paradigm Shift> 9/9H 1/2H

Why should you join us?

• Paradigm Shift has been a raiding guild for over 10 years (since Ulduar). So we aren’t going to disappear overnight like some guilds do.
  • We raid two nights a week, allowing for a social life outside of WoW.
  • At our peak we were a top 100 US raid guild. That same leadership team is with us today.
  • We play WoW to have fun.
  • We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9pm-12am EST

Who are we looking for?
If the above list looks appealing to you, then you are probably appealing to us. But more specifically…

• We would like to recruit another tank
  • Some ranged dps (especially a warlock)

How do you apply?

• We no longer maintain a guild website (discord has taken over as our guild communication tool).
  • Any applications are done as trials in current raid tier. Contact myself (Skitzat#1525) or another officer (such as Buschleague#1928) in guild about joining us for raid.

Hi, I would be interested in trialing with you. I’m a returning player with a lot of AOTC and CE experience. I’ve played both tank and DPS at a high level but am looking to get back into tanking.

I’m currently playing a prot paladin and am looking for a guild that fits my schedule. If you’re still looking for a tank fee free to add me. MadDawg#1310

Thanks.

Hey there! I recently came back to WoW and I’m looking for an end game guild for raiding and mythic + content. Since my return I’m currently playing a DH Havoc but have access to a wide variety of character. Other then that I’m really interested in finding a fun group of people to enjoy the game with.

Would love to talk with you more, my battle net is ShinyPants#13577. Hope to hear from you soon!