[A] <Parabola> AotC focused guild recruiting DPS 10/10N 7/10H

Looking for a new guild? One that puts its members first? Sick of being in some overstuffed guild but still want to enjoy endgame content? Parabola may be the place for you!

We’ve been part of Sargeras since the middle of 2016, originally created to give friends a place to hang while waiting for Legion to launch. We busted into the raid scene at the tail end of BFA and built a team of like minded players, banded together and pulled of AotC at the start of week 7 despite any amount of adversity we faced and plan to do it again!

Our guild will never be a large one, but will be one that accomplishes AotC each tier (with a goal of 5-8 weeks after season launch). We run keys throughout the week and enjoy slaughtering the Horde in the open world and in bgs every now and then!

We are currently recruiting RANGED DPS! FULL ON TANKS AND HEALERS

We have a few simple rules that we expect our members to follow

1. Don’t be a jerk. Treat the people you share a guild with in a respectful manner. We’re all here to accomplish a goal and working together to achieve it. No one wants to be in a hostile environment and members that are outwardly hostile towards other members will be deal with accordingly (most likely with a swift boot out the door)
  2. While performance is important and all members are expected to play their class to the best of their potential, fluffing your own ego during a raid or bashing another member for having a rough outing (especially over voice) is not acceptable
  3. Members are expected to maintain at least an 80% attendance rate. We understand that life happens and only ask that members attempt to contact an officer prior to the raid if he/she cannot attend that evening. Failure to do so could result in being sat or in extreme cases, removal from the guild

Beyond the above listed rules, please keep in mind that the guild is somewhere between casual and semi-casual. Elitism will not be permitted. Our goal is to achieve aotc in a timely fashion each raid tier without the stress of a hectic raid schedule

Raids will be held Tuesday and Thursday from 6PM-9PM Server (7PM-10PM est)

Contact Maurá in game (alt 0225 for the a) or on battlenet: Kelryn#1211
Contact Whimsical in game or on battlenet: Whimsy#12730

Thank you for checking out Parabola :smiley:

Still looking for dps and healers to fill our roster! If you want a chill guild to raid with, check us out!

1 healer spot left and a handful of dps slots available! Not a slave to the meta? no problem! Our philosophy is that players should be able to play what they want and what they play well. If that sounds good to you, check us out or apply in game (search for Parabola on guild finder)

I’ll add you to my friend list, if you guys are still recruiting

Spots are filling up rapidly! We currently have space on our raid team for the following

Tanks - FULL
Healers - Full (still have space for a dps with healer OS)
DPS - Room for a handful of killers with a higher need for ranged dps

Looking for a new home where you can actually enjoy the game you play and not have to treat it like a second job? We could be the guild for you! Come check us out or whisper myself or Whimsical in game if you’re interested!

Still looking for dps to round out our raid team!

Whisper Maurá (alt 0225 for that a!) or Whimsical or reply here if interested!

EDIT: This “guild” is a close group of friends. Won’t help or interact much with new people. Wouldn’t recommend. After me and my friend left after not been able to do anything with them since they are always offline and only log in to do keys by themselves, Maura whispered me angry, blocked me, kicked me from the discord and did the same to my friend. 3/10. They are fun to talk to but that’s the only positive.

Hello Mekspark!

Please feel free to add either Whim or I on battle.net if you’re still interested or /who Parabola as we may or may not be on one of our alts :stuck_out_tongue:

Whimsical - Whimsy#11828
Maurá - Kelryn#1211

We look forward to hearing from you!

Just a couple of dps left for our roster! Primarily looking for the following classes but will accept any dps that are looking for a home in a comfortable environment that puts its members first.

DPS - Shaman, Hunter, Mage, any melee dps with Tank OS, any ranged with healer OS

Full on Tanks & Healers!

Need a home for 9.1 (and beyond!)? Come check us out :slight_smile:

Hey there, sounds like a lot of the stuff i’m looking for. Anyone available tonight that could chat?

Hey Siglynde!

Please feel free to add me on battle.net - Kelryn#1211

I’m available most days after 4pm est to speak with potential recruits :smiley:

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Still looking for some ranged dps to round out our roster! Are you a hunter that prefers BM over Marks? Maybe an Arcane mage that was never given a chance because you don’t enjoy fire? Here at Parabola we only have one motto and that’s @!#!@%!@#!@ the meta (yes I censored myself with way more letters than I needed :P)

Seriously though, any ranged dps that is looking to clear heroic and have fun doing it, feel free to add me on Battle.net @ Kelryn#1211!

Just a couple ranged dps spots left for our heroic raid team! Tired of being an overstuffed guild? Maybe you’re someone who still believes guilds should offer more than just a place to get a guild tag and a team to do things with. Parabola is with you! We want YOU to be a part of our growing family! :slight_smile:

Whisper Maurá or Whimsical in game or apply using the in game guild finder tool and search for “Parabola”!

We’ve still got room for 2 more ranged dps players to round out our raid roster! I know you guys have a lot of choices, especially with so many guilds recruiting as 9.1 is right around the corner… but if you’re looking for a place where you can enjoy the game, clear content, and do it all in a safe and non-toxic environment, check us out. We could be the family you’re looking for!

Feel free to message Maurá in game (alt-0225 for the a) or add Kelryn#1211 on battle.ent if you’re interested!

Melee rejoice! A melee spot has opened up within the raid roster! Are you still looking for a GOOD guild to be in? One that clears content and has fun doing it? Well friends, look no further! Parabola currently has three(3) open spots on the roster (1 or 2 melee 1 or 2 ranged). Not playing a meta class? No problem! We want you to be a part of our team!

Whisper Maurá in game (alt 0225 for the a) or apply using the in game guild finder and search for Parabola! We look forward to raiding with YOU!

Parabola needs YOU! Yes you! The great person reading this post! If you can pew pew your little face off, we’d love to have you with us! We’re a fun group of people that just enjoy doing content together!

Feel free to message our amazing GM Whimsical in game!
You can also add me on Battle.net: Kelryn#1211

We look forward to hearing from YOU soon!! :smiley:

We’re still looking for a couple more dps! Your class & spec does not matter. We don’t discriminate against people playing off meta or “bad” specs and whole heartedly believe in our members playing what they enjoy the most and are most comfortable with.

Interested in joining a guild that actually enjoys progressing through content together? Come check us out!! :smiley:

1 or 2 dps slots remain for our raid roster! Specifically looking for a mage (any spec) but can always find room for any ranged dps that want to do content and enjoy the people they do the content with!

Feel free to add me on battle.net @ Kelryn#1211 if you’re interseted in clearing heroic and having fun along the way!

Still looking for a couple dps that want to have fun clearing the rest of heroic with us! Seriously, we’re a lot of fun :smiley:

Couple more bosses in heroic with weekly kills on sylvanas on normal (until heroic Sylv dies, of course!). Have space for 1-2 more ranged dps. Class/spec don’t matter, just a good attitude and enjoying what you do!

Inquire within!