[A] <Pantsless Inc> Recruiting for raiding Thurs/Mon

Pantsless Inc is a social guild that wants to offer progression raiding with a fun atmosphere. The guild was formed by a group of like-minded individuals that have known each other since the launch of Classic. You can be a social member that likes to fish and collect all profession recipes, or a raider that wants to push content while having a good time. The goal is to build a family that enjoys all aspects of the game. We are always looking for more players with the same goals and mindset. Joining us is pants optional of course!

Our raid days are Thursday and Monday @ 9:00 PM ST - 12:00 AM ST.

Our loot system is loot council

Current progression - T4/5 Cleared. 5/5 Hyjal 9/9 BT

Looking for the following to round out our 25 man team, but accepting all applicants:

Also welcome any social members or exceptional raiders!

Recruitment Requirements are be friendly and respectful to each other

You can find more information on our Discord https://discord.gg/SDYDvRHxv6 or contact Tsu, Pooey, or Mustardtiger in game.

1 Like

Complimentary continental breakfast as well!

Nice folks, these pantsless ones. Check em out :+1:t4:

Ziggie!!! How are you!!! <3

Currently looking for 2 mages, resto druid, and a shadow priest to round out our raid composition.

10/11 Kara until we have Nightbane summons, looking for more to fill out 25 mans

Working on Gruul’s Lair!

Nightbane down, Gruul to 5% with only 2 raid nights of 1.5 hours. Some shatters are just terrible RNG. Looking for Holy Priests and an Enhancement Shaman.

Gruul Down!! Onto Magtheridon, looking for more for the raid team:

Holy Priest, Resto Shaman, Prot Warrior, Hunter, Bear or Resto Druid.

If you want to raid with a group of folks that want to build lasting friendships, come join us! Pants off or on, who cares!

Looks like I was banned from this discord?

Im assuming because I posted my discords link for your guild members to join for more community events like Karazhan | Gruul’s Lair | Magtheridon’s Lair | Zul’Gurub | Naxxramas | World bosses.

I’d Like to Apologize for not requesting permission first but outright banning me without a single notice seems petty.

Anyway we can move past this?

-Ychinso

You were spamming our server trying to buy darkmoon cards and pinged everyone on the server demanding access to other channels.

Currently recruiting a Resto Shaman and an Elemental or Enhance Shaman, and Destro Warlocks (3).

“You were spamming our server trying to buy darkmoon cards and pinged everyone on the server demanding access to other channels.”

That’s Cute. Wanna try that again?

If you are going to lie, at least try to make it believable.

“You were spamming our server trying to buy darkmoon cards and pinged everyone on the server demanding access to other channels.”

That’s Cute. Wanna try that again?

If you are going to lie, at least try to make it believable.

Currently lving NE (14) Priest looking for a fun active guild. :slight_smile:

Allianz are vermin to be crushed under my hoof. Don’t be a slimy NE.
Moo…

harsh!! :frowning: