[A] Pandaren Mage LF an RP guild to join!

Hello everyone! I’ve been hoping to find an RP guild to join (currently in my own solo guild, just for the name of it).

I’m looking for a looser group of free spirits, or at least a guild where one can be who he desires to be (not looking for a military guild, for example). Something generally well-intended, but wouldn’t deny anyone with more of a rascal side to them either (chaotic-neutral, pretty much). Just kind of an accepting, nice crowd? Decent size but not drown-in-social-anxiety sized if possible, if that makes sense. I’m bad at explaining.

I’ve seen two that may fit so far (August Accord and Greyshields), but I figured I’d ask here and see if anyone had any suggestions that may fit what I’m looking for better? ^^

August Accord is a good guild that hosts great events. You should try them out. :slight_smile:

It’s certainly the one I’m currently most interested in, even if my guy isn’t much of a religious man, but doesn’t hurt to see what else may be out there first and all that! :grin: I’ll def’ note the suggestion to lean into them, thanks for the reply

I haven’t interacted much with August Accord. Greyshields is a fun group. You might also consider The Storm Glaive, a private navy. They’re generally good-aligned, but with a wide variety of characters. A lot of travel & adventure RP. thestormglaive. com.

Sounds interesting, I’ll look in to it. Thanks for the recommendation!

Hey there, I’m the guild leader for the August Accord. You certainly don’t need to be of the religious type to fit in our guild - while the majority of our guild follows a Celestials ideals, we treat them more as a base, as well as something to defend as they are the pillars of Pandaria. At it’s core, however - the Accord is an inclusive, fantastic group of people that mostly anyone will find enjoyment in being around.

Be sure to check out our forum post if you want to know more!

Thanks for the shout-out, Dumuzi! August Accord and Greyshields are both good sorts, I think. The Storm Glaive skews chaotic good and are currently ICly fighting the Horde in and around the Darkshore area. We’re not Alliance radicals, and prior to BfA were pretty neutral, but our GM and co-GM and founder are all Kaldorei RPers and really our toons wouldn’t let us sleep through the night if we went all “eh, we fought beside these folks against the Legion, and it was just a thousand or so civilians anyway, what’s the real harm?” So we’re murderating Horde soldiers. But we’re not military so much as just very very angry. Except Aldorae. Aldorae expects to be obeyed. >.>

We’re smallish, our events vary from 3 or 4 people to like a dozen depending on the night, and a pretty welcoming bunch. Have a look at our recruitment thread here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-storm-glaive-a-rp/

And all best to you in finding the right guild!

1 Like