[A] Paladin looking for new home

I have a 200ilvl protection paladin that I’m looking to raid and run M+ with a friendly guild. My current guild is pretty dead (I’m usually the only one online lol). I’ve run through LFR but nothing higher unfortunately due to lack of a proper guild. I also have a mm hunter, ww monk, and a frost mage all between 190-200 ilvl I’d be happy raiding with as well. I’d just love to start running some content! Please reach out to me if you have a spot :slight_smile:

Hi Saints! Would love to chat with you! Add me on discord Letholas#9581

Hi Saints,

Obvious Immortalis Plug are a fairly new guild on Stormrage and we are looking for more dps for our heroic Friday/Saturday raid team. Kick off time is 9pm eastern until about 12, we are currently 6/10 and hoping to get AOTC as a guild in the next couple of weeks (core players already have it from another guild before we formed this one)

Other than raid we love doing mythic + and have people over a range of key levels so grabbing a group shouldn’t be an issue :slight_smile:

If you’re interested give me a shout on disc yabigchoob #1967

Cheers!

Hi Saints,

We have a slot for a WW Monk, check out our info below.

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hello Saints!

If you are open to Horde we at Ten Toes Down are a semi-casual guild that raids regularly and has a group doing M+ just about every night. We’re semi-casual in that we like to push keys and progress in raid but are more interested in having some chill fun instead of parses and raider io scores.

Currently our raid group is 10/10 NM and 4/10 H as we just recently starting our Heroic progression. If you would like to join our raid team raid Thu @ 7 PST and Sun @ 5 PST.

We are on Suramar-Draka but we have a guild discord that already has members from different servers.

Checkout what some of our other members have to say here.

Feel free to reach out to me on BNet: Schizo529#1124 or Discord: Schizo#6303!

Hello from Remnant of the Fallen on Earthen Ring! :slight_smile:

We are a super casual, family friendly guild that plays for fun not ego. We raid Sat-Mon evening starting around 9pm eastern and are currently 6/10 on normal.

We have several starting to push keys too in M+ so there are definitely opportunities there too. If you want to know more or have questions lemme know!

Gnomesftw#1868 bnet or #3645 discord

Hi Saints,

Reformation is a relaxed guild that enjoys pretty much all aspects of the game. We run keys, normal CN, have started heroic, but not really pushing it. My BNet info is in our general post below, add me if you would like to chat and find out more. Hope you find a home that works for you.

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time? Want to run dungeons and learn to raid? Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys social raiding and mythics. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW time in a friendly environment.

We are an Alliance guild based on the Shadow Council server node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC) we are currently 10/10N, 1/10H CN. We run a variety of keys and have people that collect pets, mounts, mogs and achievements.

While we are accepting all classes, specs and playstyles, we are prioritizing the following roles for teams:

M Dungeon Tanks, off spec DPS for raiding
M Dungeon and Raid Heals
Ranged DPS

We raid one night per WoW week for 2 hours, every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern). A second raid team is currently being explored by the guild, days and times have not been fixed yet.

Reformation is listed on WoWProgress and GuildsofWoW.

If you would like to know more about Reformation, you can contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam or Cuda in game.

Sam