[A] Paladin Looking For Fun Friendly AOTC Guild

Currently in a PVP guild, great people but hard to get them to do dungeons if at all. And no chance of any kind of raids outside LFR with them, so I’m looking for something more PVE oriented.

Been playing my paladin since late TBC (swapped mains to him during Mt Hyjal progression from my Warlock). Been playing since May of 2007 with the exception of a year-long breaks during Cataclysm, Legion, and BFA.

Used to be a 5-night raider thru MoP (Mythic Hellfire Citadel), but that was a life-time ago to me.

I enjoy playing Protection for M+ dungeons and Holy for Raids. Ret is boring to me, so if all you have is dps open, pass.

I’m looking mostly for a fun, friendly guild that raids. I don’t care about cutting edge, but not opposed to it, but my main raiding goal is full clear of heroic content while it is relevant. I despise pugging but that’s also the main reason I haven’t set foot into mythic 0 yet.

I’m only looking for 1-2 days a week, any days between Mon-Thur 8pm-11pm EST.
Yeah, I know it’s narrow but hopefully something is out there.

I don’t really want to go back horde, while it is my preferred faction my friends decided to go Alliance this expansion so I want to remain on their side. Again they’re just into PVP and zero interest in PVE. Obviously server transfer is fine considering currently free transfers off Stormrage.

btag is the best way to contact me, I never have discord open unless I’m actually going to use it to chat with someone, my bnet is denith#11923

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Good morning to you mate! We currently do not have a spot open on the raid team, but we are looking for more people to run dungeons/mythic + with. I’ll post the guild information below and let me know if you are interested!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

weird, the initial post wasnt showing my alliance paladin, don’t know why.