[A] Pagle <Versus> Is recruiting for TOGC and beyond

is looking to reinforce our raid roster! We have been a long standing guild that has raid together since before classic on private servers and have picked up many along the way. We have a very diversified age range in the guild but most fall between 25-40. contains a lot of very knowledgeable players to help everyone improve. We take the game serious enough to make sure we make good use of raid time but are always joking around and having fun.

Raid Info
25m Raid
3/5 heroic TOGC
Tuesday & Thursday from 8:30-11:30pm EST
Transparent Loot council
25m- 13/14 N , 6/9 HM ( FL,XT,Thorim,Freya,Vezax,1 light Yogg)

10m Raid (Not mandatory)
On off nights by signup
2x SR > MS > OS
13/14 N 9/9 HM
5/5 Heroic TOC

Cleared all TOGC N on release looking to finish out our roster to start working on heroics after the drag of ulduar hit our roster a little roughly.

Warlocks
Mage
Paladin (Holy)
Resto shaman
Resto druid
Boomkin
Willing to consider all classes/specs just let me know what you’re looking to do and I’ll see if I can fit you in! We much rather take the right person than the right class

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me here or on Discord unholyphebs

Current recruitment needs are as follows

Warlocks
1 Demo 1-2 aff
Mage(Fire)
Priest(shadow)
Shaman (Resto)
Paladin(Prot)and (Holy)

Willing to consider all classes/specs just let me know what you’re looking to do and I’ll see if I can fit you in! We much rather take the right person than the right class

Still looking for more to help round out our roster

You guys guys still looking for fire mages?

Updated, Still looking for a few more solid players.

New Player looking to grind and join a guild. I have a lvl 17 lock or could roll anything more needed for the guild that isn’t healer.