[A] Pagle (or Herod) - Paladin or Priest LF Guild

Hello!

Long time healer looking for a guild. I’ve been playing Paladin on and off since vanilla (played resto druid in a reroll guild towards the end of vanilla and Priest in later parts of TBC and in Legion).

I am currently in a 2-day Mythic guild on retail getting CE each tier so far in BFA. That’s kind of my mentality going into classic as well: get through all the content on a semi-casual schedule.

I have a name reserved on Herod as well so I’d be willing to go there if there is a good match but right now I am prioritising Pagle PvE.

Discord: Sports#5555

Hey there Young! Are you sold or can you be bought on horde? I’ve got a horde guild on Pagle looking for some healers. We raid twice a week Tues and Thurs 8-11. I am same way raided 2 nights a week in retail misssed CE on Jaina by 0.6% :frowning:

Hey Youngstunnah, we got what you need: [A] <Unity> | Pagle | Semi-Hardcore | Tu/Th +Sun 8-10PM EST

If you’re not committed to those specifically you could check us out. Come chill in discord before launch and see if youd fit in.

Hey man I tossed you a discord friend request. Running a guild on alliance herod, MWF 8 to 11pm CST raid times. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns and we can talk more on disc. Cheers. (magedaddy#4559)