[A] Pagle - LF late night raid guild

Hello, I’m a level 60 pre-bis Warlock looking for a late night raid guild (10/11pm EST)

Please respond here or contact me in game.

Thank you,

Prizefighter

Hello Prizefighter, I know this is an older post so I am not sure if you found a guild, we are looking for more late night raiders on Atiesh alliance side, we raid mon, tue, thur 10-1 pst, a good warlock would be a welcome addition to our team.

more info here

Hey there Prizefigthter!

is currently recruiting!

We are a tight knit group from a merger gone well, we try to maintain a high level of success with the guild while clearing content at a decent pace (top 5 alliance for MC and Ony). That being said we don’t want to push for 2 teams, our primary focus is just making the best possible core 40 with people who have similar personalities and desires to raid. We had some core members feel the patch fatigue so we are here looking to make replacements with other high performing individuals.

Raids Currently
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 7-10 Server Time (10PM - 1AM EST)
Currently we down Ony/MC in under 2 hours and use Thursday as an off day/pvp day/flex is ony resets between tues/thurs that week. When BWL comes out we will revert to a 2 day schedule with a possible 3rd swing day.

Loot
We have established a loot council based on attendance, attitude and performance. We reset these benchmarks at every tier, fortunately enough for this current tier we have most set items given out so new recruits would have a fair shot at most loot, minus weapons’ as they’ve been scarce.

Message me on BNet if you’re interested!
Klymaxing#1108