[A] [Pagle] <Couples Therapy> Recruiting for TBC

is looking for exceptional players of all classes interested in TBC content. We are seeking players that want a more laid back raiding experience while still managing to clear content. We are not a hardcore raiding guild, but when we do raid, we expect for you to show dedication, cooperation, patience, and a willingness to learn.

If you’re easily offended, don’t take criticism well, or otherwise just want to be a nuisance: please do not consider this guild for your gaming needs. Our chat is NOT PG13 or politically correct. We’re not going to hold your hand or spoon feed you content or information. We expect you to be self sufficient adults. If you’re 12 or behave like a 12 year old, keep scrolling.

ZERO Drama. The guild is lead by an experienced GM, can spot trouble a mile away, and is not afraid to quickly remove problem players. If you wear our guild tag, we expect you to act mature, fair and honest. Ninja looters, chat trolls and other undesirables will be removed.

Loot System:
2 SR>MS>OS

100% attendance after 4 weeks will grant you 1 HR per raid week

Raid Times for TBC 25 man raids:
Tuesday: 7:30-10:30pm EST (Mag/Gruul in phase one)
Wednesday: 7:30-10:30pm EST (Adding a second day once SSC opens up in phase two)

Multiple Karazhan groups are already being planned so there should be plenty of those to get your fill of 10 man raids also.

A large group of us will be dungeon grinding to 70 if that’s your thing and we’d love to have more people to share that experience with. We’d like to be in Kara at the end of week one, maybe week two but understand if you’re a little slower getting there. Again, we’re not hardcore but we ARE anxious to get to the upcoming content slight_smile Raiders will be expected to have full enchants, gems, etc.

Please reach out to me in game or on discord with any questions.

Eudy#1341 battletag and discord

6 Likes

Direction and tone of the guild is good, worth giving a shot!

Still looking for exceptional players! We’re growing quickly and would enjoy having more in our group :slight_smile:

Solid community.

Still looking for exceptional players.

Guild’s pretty great, helpful, and looking for people!

Thanks guys! We’re still looking for more raiders :slight_smile: Hit me up in discord or battleid

eudy#1341 for both places

Join us we have cookies!

We have cookies?! Damn I missed that memo!

Hello, I tried adding you on Discord, are you guys full??

Is there recruitment still going on for TBC?

whenever someone says this, what they really mean is: “we like to say gamer words on discord”