[A] P5 Tank LF Guild

Hi there,

I have a track record that includes a full clear of raids up through AQ. My item level is within the mid-70s with a performance average close to 90. If you have any additional inquiries, please message me on discord @ #6194.

Wipes on Trash is a West Coast server guild recruiting for our raid team. We’re currently not fielding a full 40 most raids and would love to have you. We’re currently doing BWL wednesday at 7, AQ20 on sat at 7 and AQ 40 on Friday at 7 and Sunday at 7 server times (we’re 8/9 currently with cthun dead). We’re a 8/8 BWL and 10/10 MC group, with lots of experienced raiders. Mature humour is a must though, we have some people with little to no filters :stuck_out_tongue:
Hope to hear from you!
Vocifera#0254 on discord if you’d be interested to talk more!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-atiesh-wipes-on-trash-recruiting-most-roles-for-raid-team-89-aq40-88-bwl-weekend-raids/688118?u=vocifera-atiesh

if you are alliance let’s talk.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-the-scarlet-dawn-pagle-99-aq-frisatsun-9p-est-recruiting-4-naxxtbc/377368

Were in need of a good offtank, 8-11 EST tue/wed/thur, lmk if you’re interested [Nervous Energy] [A] [US-Heartseeker] 9/9 AQ40 | LFM DPS & Healers | PAID transfers

Obsidian Council’s Brothers Raid
[A][RP-PvP][US-PST Grobbulus]
Wed/Thur: 6:30-10:30 PM PST / 9:30 - 1:30 AM EST
Loot Council Loot System

1hr AQ
45m BWL
45m MC

Grobbulus is a thriving community horde and alliance, with a solid economy, and the PvP scene is still highly active if that interests you.

The guild itself is comprised of 4 Raid Teams, the “Brothers” raid team being the current premier Raid Team. Solid and experienced leadership core, an amazing healer core, great tanks, but our biggest downfall is DPS, thus we’re always looking for competent DPS.

We’re not opposed to another Tank as well; add me on btag @ Rigs#7859, and we can chat more!

Made a mistake! Discord is Rigs#7859! Hope to hear from you soon!!

Hi Ongarim, I’m from Herod Alliance, east coast server. Check out the description below and shoot me a message if interested.

-= MisFits =-
Alliance - Herod - East Coast
9/9 AQ, 8/8 BWL

Who we are : MisFits, representing all over the western hemisphere. We are a guild of casual yet passionate raiders and PvPers, with roots tracing all the way back to Vanilla launch. Over 20 original members have retured from 2004, picking up new friends along the way. Members are competitive and performance driven but sane enough to know that real life and family > WoW. We have one raid team that assigns items via Loot Council.

What we’re looking for : Dedicated healers and DPS to fill our raid roster for Naxxramus and beyond (TBC anyone?!). Current needs are holy priest, holy paladins, and fury warriors. Other classes and specs are also encouraged to inquire if the fit is right for both parties. Applicants should know their raiding spec inside & out. While being fully enchanted with maximum consumables is preferred, it is not an absolute requirement. Raiders must have relevant add-ons (DBM, threat meters, etc) and use Discord, which hosts our raid sign-up system.

When we raid : Monday and Thursday, 9PM to 11:30PM and Sunday, 8PM to 11PM.

Where to apply : Message me on Discord (arsenic#2461) or any guild officer in game to inquire raid needs and set up a two-way interview.

Why Join us : We’re a bunch of laid back gamers who know a thing or two about Classic WoW. Our interests span far and wide and all individuals are accepted for who they are, regardless of all the things that make us different. Check us out and see if you have what it takes to do things the MisFits way!