[a] <order of azeroth> kel’thuzad all roles for mythic nya'lotha

Order of Azeroth is an alliance guild that has created a steadily growing community with a focus on PVE. We have some fun characters for sure and a place for all types of gamers. Come chat with us in discord sometime!

US- Kel-Thuzad

We are expanding into more competitive content and as such are looking for raiders to push into Mythic Ny’alotha and prep for Shadowlands. We also do M+ dungeons practically daily. However, we welcome all players in this community so long as they follow our expectations.

Update: We are finalizing our second team for casual raiding and are recruiting all roles currently for this group.

Why join OA?
Being a new guild means the new members dictate the future of the guild. A sense of closer camaraderie exists in small scale guilds that doesn’t exist in large-scale guilds that new members essentially feel alienated from. We are not looking to get ‘large’ but are looking for enough members to maintain and create a growing community.

Raid Times:
The schedule for the semi-hardcore raid team is Tuesday/Thursday 7:00pm est - 10:00pm est.

Raid Progression
12/12 Normal Nya
12/12 Heroic Nya
3/12 Mythic Nya

Preferred Requirements:
Neck level 80
Addons: Weakauras, DBM
450 ilvl MINIMUM
Ability to be flexible
A good attitude!

Spots available:
We are in desperate need of Ranged DPS (Hunters, Fire Mage and warlock pref), 1-2 healers (heavy need of resto shaman or priest), and 1-2 tanks, we are flexible!

Expectations:
We expect our members to be mature but above all else remember that this is indeed a game. The ultimate goal is to have fun with each other. That being said, there is a time and a place for making jokes and sharing memes and another time for listening to the officers in a raid. The main expectation then is to know the difference. Have an open mind, respect each other, and have fun building a community.

How to apply?
Message Faylae-Kel’Thuzad or join our discord channel to learn more about us.

Btag:
Exhalinqq#1854
Unasapres#11629

Discord:
Fay#9145
Unasapres#3341
___https://discord.gg/7Aazds3

3 Likes

It says the post was withdrawn, if you are still interested I am currently in game on Fayyllae-Kel’Thuzad!! Feel free to PM me!

Bumping!! We raid tonight, come stop in and say hi!! :crazy_face:

bumpin before we kill some bosses!

Just finished raid! Bumping~!

/dancing time

Bumping before bed! Add me in discord and let’s chat before we raid tomorrow :sleeping:

Here bumping again! Feel free to add me in discord if you want to chat :slight_smile:

Bump!! Come join us for Tuesday’s raid! Dipping into mythic! :sunglasses:

Mr bump is here

/dance /wave
come join us in discord.

Bump! Come DM me! I’ll be around all night!

Come trial with us!

Bump. Come trial, only some of us bite!

Lets get this post bumpin before reset day!

Bumped before raid tonight, come check us out!

The weekend is here! Come trial for Mythic next week!

Got nothing to do this weekend? Come join us!

Bump! Come trial for mythic this week!

Bump~ Mythic tomorrow, come trial!